TH Mini-Tournament Series #1 [RESULTS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Siretu and I have completed two games. But unfortunately the ref's had to go and were organising the next matches.

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
Monsterous and Siretu tried battling each other again a few hours ago, with Vestras being the substitute referee.

There were two exciting games, but both of them ended in Monsterous losing his battle.net connection and dropping.
Neither player had a particulary great advantage at this point (actually it was both times seconds before a decisive battle).

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Monsterous and Siretu tried battling each other again a few hours ago, with Vestras being the substitute referee.

There were two exciting games, but both of them ended in Monsterous losing his battle.net connection and dropping.
Neither player had a particulary great advantage at this point (actually it was both times seconds before a decisive battle).

I see, well its your guys calls if they counted or not. From what I heard from you though, I don't think they fall under anything that would be considered fowl play to classify them as draws.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
I see, well its your guys calls if they counted or not. From what I heard from you though, I don't think they fall under anything that would be considered fowl play to classify them as draws.

can there be a grand final round between me and the victor?

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
As serius said, we could not decide who would have won the decisive battles.
So, as since i was the cause of the rematches, i said Siretu had won this match.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
can there be a grand final round between me and the victor?

If you could do Cross Regional Play, I wouldn't see why not? The whole reason why we had separate tournaments instead of one big one is because we couldn't cross servers or play aganist one another. So if that has changed, go for it?

YourFace

Reaction score
If you could do Cross Regional Play, I wouldn't see why not? The whole reason why we had separate tournaments instead of one big one is because we couldn't cross servers or play aganist one another. So if that has changed, go for it?

Trial-keys for Europe server

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Trial-keys for Europe server

Well if you can get on, (legally), and the victor wants to versus you, you can go for it. If you guys want I can also make the "Grand Champion" receive a greater prize at the end, over the regular realm champion prizes.

YourFace

Reaction score
Well if you can get on, (legally), and the victor wants to versus you, you can go for it. If you guys want I can also make the "Grand Champion" receive a greater prize at the end, over the regular realm champion prizes.

I would like that!

s3rius

Reaction score
Otherwise you can see if there are any players who'd borrow you (or the soon-to-be-decided winner in EU) their account to the other region.
If one of you has a trusting friend on the other side ^^

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
It is Finished!

3-1 to me. Siretu was indeed a worthy opponent, its a shame the worries about lag and DC'ing was rampant during match 3.
After the many dc's of match 3, we decided Siretu had the winning edge in most of the games. (Annoyingly the DC's happened during a crucial fight.)

Attachments

• Siretu vs Monsterous - Round 1.SC2Replay
    104.7 KB · Views: 242
  • Siretu vs Monsterous - Round 2.SC2Replay
    140.8 KB · Views: 237
  • Siretu vs Monsterous - Round 4.SC2Replay
    47.9 KB · Views: 231

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
So are Yourface and Monsterous going to duke it out for the Grand-championship, or do I get to distribute the awards now?

Its up to you two, I assume both of you want to do it, if so tell me and I will get the 5 maps for the match up.
Also, the possible award for Grand Champion might be double the rep, (or less), just putting some more stuff on the line. As well as a Secret Prize :D (That I might give regardless of the Grand Championship to both of you but it won't be as cool -.- )

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
I'm all for the "Super Mega Grand Ultimate Awesome 9001 Elite Amazing Double Triple Ultra Championship Match Version2.0 Edition of Extreme Power and Glory"

Just waiting on YourFace's reply and if he can get a trial.

YourFace

Reaction score
Bring it!!@!@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Supply the Europ KEYS!!!!@!@!

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
There is a free play thing this weekend for the SEA region. You might both be able to log on to that server and play your game then.

YourFace

Reaction score
There is a free play thing this weekend for the SEA region. You might both be able to log on to that server and play your game then.

I was thinking about doing this. How about this saturday or sunday

s3rius

Reaction score
I thought this free-play thing is only for people who come from the SEA gateway ..

YourFace

Reaction score
soo I missed the sea free entry thing.
Does anyone have a spare trial that they completely DON"T mind lending to me or Monsterous for the US or European Servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.