TH Starcraft II night (Europe)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Hey guys, yesterday night while we were waiting for the final of the tournament to be held Monsterous, Romek and I ( vestras too, iirc) were screwing around and we had a great idea- Why not have a night where members from TH will gather on SCII and will play the game together.

Pretty much some 1v1/2v2 (with observers) custom maps, ya know, the good stuff :p

The event starts on 19:00 GMT. This Friday.(Which is the 3rd of december I believe) Of course, you can join later. It lasts until there are people in the party :D

So... if you are gonna attend, please say so, so that I may add you to the list. Also post your character name and code.

So basically just fill this pattern (I will give an example with me):
pattern said:
Character Name: Bloodcount
Character Code: 112
Preferable things to do: 1v1/2v2/custom games

People Attending:
1 Bloodcount
2 Free slot
3 Free slot
4 Free slot
5 Free slot
6 Free slot
7 Free slot
8 Free slot
Last weeks participants:
1 Bloodcount
2 Monsterous
3 Vestras
4 YourFace
5 s3rius
6 Ninja_sheep
PS: Uhm... the goal is just to have fun, nothing too competitive going on. Also, this is an event for the EU servers so far, since obviously I am in the EU realm. If someone would like to do the same thing but for the other servers, do so. =]

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Character Name: Monsterous
Character Code: 548
Preferable things to do: Team Games/FFA/Customs

Lets get this ball rollin'!

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
I can still play on the EU servers until the 12th, or until i play 7 hours, so I can most likely make it!
HarryPotter
Character ID: 653
Preferable games: Any melee or custom
I'll be on the EU servers a lot this weekend if any of you want to team up or play against me

for US
Character: KingGarryXII
Character ID: 631
Pref games : any

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Nice.

YourFace, I am pretty sure that a lot of people (including myself) will like to have a try against the raining champ of the US.

I am glad that there are other people. I will make some SCII time esp so that I can find a few siutable custom games.

So far what I have is The star battle thingy and Ranor's Party. Both are sweet. :)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
List updated. We are all set. Jaujarahje, I'd love it if everyone can come, but sadly we are devided by realms. Feel free to start a US thread. :)

EDIT: Even though there are a few comments, if u click on the name of the person attending the night you will go to the post where he has announced his personal detals, so that you can stalk(or add) him.

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
I got a limping internet at the moment, but I hope everything's gonna be aaaall right by friday.
If that's the case then I'll be there.

My address:

serius,
Europe,
Battlenet.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This came with the promise of good formatting, correct grammar, and decent spelling.

Also, remove that rick-roll or die.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I really don't have an eye for good formating.. I did try to improve it. I am accepting ideas on how to improve the layout. I did a spellcheck, should be better now.

>Also, remove that rick-roll or die.

1 You don't find it funny ? :(
2 it is removed... I'd still not recommend clicking my name though.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Make your name link to your profile (or something sensible)...

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Alright, you win.

Name: Bloodcount
Character code: 112
Preferable things to play: Anything.

Edit: check it out now.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Stickied.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Stickied.

Sweet :]

Guys, listen up, we won't play only melee, in fact I am not sure if we are gonna play melee at all, so let's make a list of fun maps that are balanced (to some degree) and are playable(meaning that there aren't too many bugs).

Anyone who wants to add a map other to the ones I will add, please do it with the following pattern:

pattern said:
Name:
Type:
Number of Players:
Link to official page:
A few words about the map itself:

The list will be in the first post of the thread. I will most likely add it tomorrow, when hopefully I will have enough time to play some custom maps, so that the list can start with a healthy number of options.

EDIT: I am maiking the list ATM. I will post not post it today though.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Character Name: Thorgan
Character Code: 593
Preferable things to do: I like pretty much anything except star battle, nexus war and TDs.

Seems like fun :O

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
ok, so Tommorow, 19:00 GMT we begin. This means that there is a bit more than 24 hours.

A few things to note:

I will 95% be on atleast an hour earler (since in my time zone it is a couple of hours later)

I desided to put the maplist to sleep- Why? We will deside what to play together.

The night won't officially start until the declared time but this is pretty relative since it is just a small friendly gathering.

The actual "Start" will be a post in this thread, so that to anyone who is interested but is not attending knows that the night hasn't failed. (You can always join later)

I will try to keep track of what we do and I will make a special post that will highlight the more interesting moments of the night.

Also, Ninja, you are added :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.