TH Starcraft II night (Europe)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Noone I think. I am not falmiluar with the streams and such.. if all goes well tommorow, I will most likely stream the future nights. (That is if I manage to understand this alien technology)

Also, feel free to stream if you want to.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Ugh. I'm actually contemplating getting a EU version so I can play with you guys :(

Are they ever going to implement US-EU cross region play?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
>Ugh. I'm actually contemplating getting a EU version so I can play with you guys

The more the marrier. + team games rule : ))

>Are they ever going to implement US-EU cross region play?

I can't really make a competent comment since I am not from blizzard, but IMO blizzard are crippling the SCII comunity on purpose: Each of their expansions should bring something a lot more than some missions and 2-3 new units per race, so they are crippling the game so that they can indeed have something new for the battle.net 2.0 too.

Don't feel like you are missing out. I intend to make this a weekly/monthly event if it has some sort of sucsess :D

(I also have a few other ideas, but they are in aplha phase for now)

Anyway, should you get the game, I will great you with open arms (so to say)

But if you are going to get it, do post on blizzard forums, maybe they can switch your gateway or something...

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Tell me about it. It costed 110 in my currency(with some discount... this is wierd though, if it is 50$ it should be 80-90 in my... fuck the fucking salesmen)

Anyway, ask blizzard to switch your realms ?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I don't want that because my friends are also on US and my SEA friends can play US realms with me :( If I switch like that, I'll have one EU copy and no US copies T_T The only option is to buy another copy T_T

Why is Blizzard being so stupid with cross-region play >=(

I want my cross-region play with all of its lag and all of its glory!

Damn you Bobby Kotick.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Blizzard fagged me over :(

I would love to play EU, but spending ANOTHER $50 just so I can? I don't know...

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I don't just want a trial key though :-/

In my mind, buying a copy of SC2 should entitle me to play on all realms...

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I want to do a Funday Monday...

Maybe I'll actually buy it. I flipped a coin and told myself, if it's heads I'll buy EU. And it was heads... >_>

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Im gonna be late, I have a bowling competition that'll last prob an hour, it starts at 2:30

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Whenever you are online, yourface, you will join the party at the nearest break between games. :)

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Bloodcount was struck down unfortunately by the evil money grabbing interwebz providers.
So he had to leave halfway through :(

Thank you Bloodcount for organising it :D

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.