The Dragonshadow Questions Thread - NUON Collaboration Attempt

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like to develop a list of questions to ask Dragonshadow and other people involved with NUON to try and keep our stuff all in one place and out there in the public. What do we need to know from the NUON people in order to move forward. I know we have stuff on the Yaroze Wrapper stuff for Dragonshadow and questions about the NUON-Games and Demo disc launcher deal and getting that authenticated. Dragonshadow used to work for VM Labs and is the last guy we know from there. He is busy now too with his life so hopefully we can make this list and give it all to him at one time.

One question would be can we get the source for the Yaroze Wrapper or any more information about that as the current Yaroze guy needs some info.

If we authenticate the NUON Games Demo will it work on all players?

Please post your questions for Dragonshadow here and we can talk about them and hone it all down.

V-SNES

NUON Lover!
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm curious if there are any plans to do a new physical release of Decaying Orbit, and maybe for Yaroze Classics as well (which hasn't been physically released?). Also, Dragonshadow's Video Blog #6 - Dev System seems to have been taken down from YouTube. Would it be possible to re-upload this video?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have any information on the Polyface chip used in the controller or any of the files that were given to the people that made the controlllers?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.