The Earth + N Years

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Found this neat gif, kinda depressing though..

funny-gifs-in-the-future.gif

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
It is pretty amazing if you ask me. Kinda funny to where we are headed. I do wonder how much of this will come true though.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Me too. Also, the +50000 years was a picture from Star Wars.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I would like to point out that the Atlantic ocean will not close in the manner suggested. The Atlantic ocean has a ridge down the middle (aptly named the Mid-Atlantic Ridge) where the two tectonic plates - the North American plate and the Eurasian plate - are moving apart from each other in a process called seafloor spreading. As they move, they take their landmasses with them in opposite directions, leaving new land in the middle (on the seafloor obviously).

The Pacific ocean, on the other hand, does not have a ridge down the middle, but rather, has a ring of subduction zones around its edge, where one plate is being pushed under the other. If anything, the Pacific ocean will close before the Atlantic; and it will be very hard to predict in what manner due to the large number of plates surrounding it.

Winterherz

Reaction score
Found this neat gif, kinda depressing though..

funny-gifs-in-the-future.gif

= humans then are categorized as Type 3 civilization. And i imagine the earth's existence will now forever be inside a hologram of the museum of natural history. poor earth:(

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
Probably none of that would happen.

Why not? The only thing that can't be proven is the existence / location of the future human race. All the collisions and future actions of our sun can be accurately predicted using simple physics.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why not? The only thing that can't be proven is the existence / location of the future human race. All the collisions and future actions of our sun can be accurately predicted using simple physics.

I agree. A lot of the things there are almost definately going to happen.

I find things like this to be very intersting.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.