Discussion The fast food thread

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
WOW!! There is enough calories in that for almost the full day, almost. I would be curious as to the taste, does it really taste like bacon? Looks like Th and I have a bacon shake adventure to go on.

You only need a thousand calories a day? o_O

I need at least 3000, but then again I do plenty of running. I would still think you need at least 2000!

eellem1

Life is made of the little things, live it well
Reaction score
You only need a thousand calories a day? o_O

I need at least 3000, but then again I do plenty of running. I would still think you need at least 2000!

I did say, almost. I need at least 2000 calories a day, I have a high metabolism.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Whatever, it's still disgusting. And "The conversation about this topic is over" So ones again "Nuff said"

Not even if they were offering free, I wouldn't taste it

But it's not over?

Do you eat any meat at all? Because I personally think that Bacon is the King of meats.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
But it's not over?

Because I personally think that Bacon is the King of meats.
Hmm so you think it would taste the same?
You see.. you would drink a Bacon "Meat" Milkshake? [del]Yuk! That is Gross ![/del] Not eat it! Right?
Btw: Once or twice a year that's enough to eat bacon. lol

Over and out ;)

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Hmm so you think it would taste the same?
You see.. you would drink a Bacon "Meat" Milkshake? [del]Yuk! That is Gross ![/del] Not eat it! Right?
Btw: Once or twice a year that's enough to eat bacon. lol

Over and out ;)

I would try and then decide for myself. Not everything that smells or looks disgusting is gross. Chesse for example gets better with the smell and Heart or Tounge also taste wonderfull despite the looks of it.

I bet you'd rather die than eating something that doesn't suit your eye or your concept of whats good and whats not. I'd eat the remains of a carcass if it's not too old and if I'd have fire to cook it, if there were nothing left to eat.

So yeah, how can you say something is disgusting without tasting it?

FireCat

Reaction score
I would try and then decide for myself. Not everything that smells or looks disgusting is gross
That's fine If you want to. But evry food that does smells or looks disgusting."It does taste gross!
I did taste one time, Never Again!

I'd eat the remains of a carcass if it's not too old and if I'd have fire to cook it, if there were nothing left to eat.
Well, If you want to eat carcass, then eat it! I would not.
I'm pretty sure I would find food anyway, without eating any carcass or whatever.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
WASHINGTON: McDonald's employee resources site has warned workers to avoid eating too much fast food including the kind of stuff served at the golden arches.

According to CNBC, one post on the site says "Fast foods are quick, reasonably priced, and readily available alternatives to home cooking," Fox News reported.

"While convenient and economical for a busy lifestyle, fast foods are typically high in calories, fat, saturated fat, sugar, and salt and may put people at risk for becoming overweight," the site said.

The posts, which appear to be designed by a third party vendor, are located in the site's 'Health Encyclopedia' section.

One posting bashes a meal of a burger, fries and soda McDonald's staples as an "unhealthy choice."

Last edited by a moderator:

FireCat

Reaction score
The McResource program advised its workers to trade cheeseburgers for healthy sandwiches. On Thursday, the Illinois-based company said that the website contained ‘outdated information.’

McDonald's added a tip to their internal employee website with a tip about unhealthy versus healthy foods, using their own menu items as the unhealthy choice.

McDonald's, based in Oak Brook, Ill., said Thursday that it is having its vendor take down the website

Read Moar Here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
So what? Is anybody surprised that fastfood is not the "healthy choice"?
Its not like you buy it because you think its healthy. The reason you buy it is because its cheap, quick and tastes "rather" well.

You wanna bash mc D for being honest about it?

FireCat

Reaction score
It's true that healthier foods are more expensive than less healthy foods.
Well, It should be on the contrary! Or, maybe the same price?

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
"at risk" - no, it directly causes obesity - standing at the edge of a cliff puts one at risk of falling, but does not directly cause one to fall - that would be 100% on the FireCat that pushes that person off the edge just like how fast food directly causes obesity

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
"at risk" - no, it directly causes obesity - standing at the edge of a cliff puts one at risk of falling, but does not directly cause one to fall - that would be 100% on the FireCat that pushes that person off the edge just like how fast food directly causes obesity

I eat plenty of fast food, and I'm still underweight. So no, eating fast food does not directly cause obesity.

Besides, FireCat wouldn't push anyone off a cliff. They'd jump voluntarily just to escape him.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I eat plenty of fast food, and I'm still underweight. So no, eating fast food does not directly cause obesity.

yes it does - the end result is clear if you eat enough fast food - while you may still be underweight, you are still going to be fatter as a result of the fast food than you would have been if you ate "regular" food instead

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.