The FULL story of Warcraft

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Good point, Arthas is more powerful than Kil'jaeden now. Even before Arthas joined with Ner'zhul's soul Ner'zhul was still more powerful than Kil'jaeden. That's why Kil'jaeden wanted him dead.

I'm pretty sure that Illidan killed Tichondrius on his rampage of the Skull of Gul'dan, but I'm not completely sure. I'll have to grab my strategy guide and take a look.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Yes, Illidan did kill Tichondrius. Reading this thread made me want to read the whole story now. :)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Hey, the story was amazingly well thought out. There were many twists and turns that you didn't see coming. I've read the story a few times, but it's still one of my favorites! :) I really wish they would make a book of just the history of Warcraft...I know they DO make books, but it's one event...Like Day of the Dragons is about Rhonin freeing the Red Dragon Aspect (I can't spell her full name) and then there's The Last Guardian...But no 'History of Warcraft' :( So so sad!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Yes, they made many books. They also have a manga from Tokyopop!

How low are they to sink before they can get desperate enough to grab as many people as they can? I wonder if they'll start making a card game outof this as well, or maybe open a restaraunt.

DM Cross

Reaction score
...Card game....Warcraft...Dear Goddess no! I respect them way too much for them to send all of it down the toilet with a card game! :p The restuarant...What would be the theme? The waitresses dressing up like the Sorceress? LOL!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Yea, don't they have some sort of pizza thing for WoW? Not the Panda Xpress thingy, because that was an April Fool's, but if I recall correctly, something that had to do with Pizza Hut? Something or other where you can order it in-game to a GM, and then you place your order and it's sent to you? Eh, I don't know.

All the characters in Warcraft III make an appearance in WoW, along with Arthas. I wish I could get into the Frozen Throne and see him... :(

@Alexander:
Alexander said:
Dear Goddess no!

Eh, now I see what you were talking about yesterday... ;)

----

You know what would be cool? If the did have a restauraunt, nothin special, no special food or anthing, but the whole atmosphere was Warcraft. YOu could go sit at one of the tables, and have the little playscreen like in this
picture. AH, that would be awesome.

Eh, you know that they have Trademarke there joke team? HAHA!

Blizzard Entertainment said:
The Blizzard Joke Team will see you again next year!

DM Cross

Reaction score
...Oh, wow, you know you're full of yourself when you have a legal contracted joke team...

And yes, Goddess, buddy, wanna fight about it?! :D Sorry, I'm in a really good mood, lol, so watch out!

Hmm, you mean like a resturant you could go to, to eat and play WC? Or the screens are just to order food?

Cres

Reaction score
What i think blizzard messed up on was the part were the orcs kill cenruis (SP?) I mean wth? hes a frikening demigod! and just cuz they were mad...

DM Cross

Reaction score
Actually, guys, the story has quite a few plot holes, that just so happens to be one of the most evident.

Alexander

K

King_Arthas

like everyone says

well like everyone said it/ he /she may be powerful but not invinsuable so yeah they where pissed of they wanted to kill cenarius way so they did lol.

Arthas the newly formed lich king roolz he gonna pawn in warcraft go Arthas you bad ass mother fucka
me faviorte charchters
Arthas Ner'Zhul the Lich King
Arthas Menethil
Ner'Zhul
Illidan Stormrage
Uther
Sargeras
and that it

DM Cross

Reaction score
First off, watch your mouth, dude. :p Little kids might be on the site.

As for Cenarius, yeah, they wanted to kill him and they did. But the question, I believe, was that if ONE Orc clan could kill Cenarius, a Demigod, why couldn't the entire army kill the Humans?

Kildare

Reaction score
LOL. You guys haven't played WCI and II before haven't you? In the WC2 manual, it tells of the story of how the Orcs entered Azeroth and how Medivh betrayed the humans.

You guys should also read the Warcraft NOVELS, which are out on the stores. There are now a total of 5 books on the shelves, with 1 more coming out. They are:

The Day of the Dragon
Lord of the Clans
The Last Guardian

Warcraft Trilogy:

The Well of Eternity
The Demon Soul
(i can't remember the name of the third, and upcoming, book)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Kildare, what the hell are you talking about, we've been following the storyline :p

The current topic, as far as I know is:

How could ONE demonically corrupted Orc clan kill a DEMIGOD, when ALL the demonically corruptied Orc clans, PLUS MEDIVH, could not destroy the CONFLICTED AND ARUGING HUMAN NATIONS?

Get it now, or do I need to type slower? ;)

-Also-

I have read, and own, the first three books you mentioned. I haven't played WC1, but I've played and beaten WC2, and WC3. So in answer to your first question: Yes, I do know what I'm talking about, thank ya very much! :)

S

Sargon

That's quite a plot hole you've found there. In fact, it's such a hole that I'm forced to put forth a silly explanation as this, my only one:

They couldn't beat the humans because there are a hell of a lot of them. Also, as expertly shown by the opening cinematic of Warcraft II, they had nowhere to land their boats. The wall in that scene comes right up to the shore. They probably lost tons of Orcs right there. :p

S

Sagron

Sargon said:
That's quite a plot hole you've found there. In fact, it's such a hole that I'm forced to put forth a silly explanation as this, my only one:

They couldn't beat the humans because there are a hell of a lot of them. Also, as expertly shown by the opening cinematic of Warcraft II, they had nowhere to land their boats. The wall in that scene comes right up to the shore. They probably lost tons of Orcs right there. :p

whoa, just realized I dug up a month-old thread. Sorry if that's not allowed here, I'm sort of new (haven't registered yet, in fact).

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
That is a good point. I wish I could play W2 again...

In most cases, digging up old threads is fine is certain forums, this being one of them.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
They couldn't beat the humans because there are a hell of a lot of them. Also, as expertly shown by the opening cinematic of Warcraft II, they had nowhere to land their boats. The wall in that scene comes right up to the shore. They probably lost tons of Orcs right there.

Very good point indeed. It's intellect against pure strength. Intellect wins, eh?

DM Cross

Reaction score
Still, though.

They had multiple clans. And, if I remember correctly, the Humans were shattering in upon themselves. As a matter of fact, one nation tried to turn traitor in the war.

And still, losing ALL those Orcs wouldn't set them back to ONE clan. And I doubt they were stupid enough to wander straight into towers like that. Plus, if you read the story, the Orcs came via a portal. On DRY ground. I think that scene is mostly just for show, more then what ACTUALLY happened.

Also, battleships have the same range as a Cannon Tower. You stick a few of them up front while your transport ships go around to the SHORE to unload, and you're going to have a much easier slaughter.

-Edit-

About the idea that there was "more" Humans then Orcs: Doubtful. You forget Draenar, the planet from which the Orcs come from, was basically full of Orcs. They killed off most everything else, and THAT is why they wanted to come to Azeroth so badly. And Humans were only 1/4th of the Alliance. It was High Elves, Gnomes, Humans, and Dwarves. Hell, the Gnomes weren't even IN WC3, they were busy fighting against the Troggs (or whatever they're called) Then, the Dwarves were fighting amongst themselves (the three clans fought, one became the Dwarves of Aerie Peak, one ruled Ironforge, and the other one is gone due to the fact that the Firelord, Ragnaros burned their homeland when they summoned him) and the High Elves had a hard start with the Trolls of Lordaeron.

So I doubt the Humans won from numbers :)

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Also, battleships have the same range as a Cannon Tower. You stick a few of them up front while your transport ships go around to the SHORE to unload, and you're going to have a much easier slaughter.

Still, though.

The walls probably covered ALOT of the shore. If you were to go aqround, they'd still have you pinned. Cannons and enemy troops would be firing at you, you'd be dead before you hit the shore.

And still, losing ALL those Orcs wouldn't set them back to ONE clan. And I doubt they were stupid enough to wander straight into towers like that. Plus, if you read the story, the Orcs came via a portal. On DRY ground. I think that scene is mostly just for show, more then what ACTUALLY happened.

What do you mean by that?

Are you saying....Even though Blizzard wrote the story, they still didn't write it the way the actual story was?

They had multiple clans. And, if I remember correctly, the Humans were shattering in upon themselves. As a matter of fact, one nation tried to turn traitor in the war.

That wqas AFTER Warcraft II. Humans were the dominant power in that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.