General The Men who want their Foreskins back

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Unhappy about the surgical removal of foreskin from your todger? You’re not alone. An online movement of men are banding together and demanding something that seems rather improbable: they want their foreskins back.

121410.jpg

Aggrieved men are gathering on forums such as foreskin-restoration.net, which bills itself as an “intactivist network”. The forum is full of men venting their anger and vowing take action. This post by a member calling himself “Trickydick” is typical of newcomers to the site.

“I have been looking into what was stolen from me for a couple months now. While i suppose it is good to know so i can possibly stop it from being inflicted on someone else, i liked my life better before i knew. Its always on my mind, i just revolve between being crushed emotionally and being soooo fucking mad i start twitching.

I just wants to curl up into a ball and disappear. This is the most shameful/angry/sad/hateful/depressing feeling I’ve ever had.”

Read Moar Here: http://www.kernelmag.com/features/report/5897/the-men-who-want-their-foreskins-back/#

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I dunno, if you read about it it sounds like having your foreskin chopped off makes it so you can never enjoy sex the way it was meant to be enjoyed. There are meissner's corpuscles in your foreskin but none in the head or shaft, and by removing those you're removing an entirely different kind of touch sensation from the experience. Additionally, there's a higher concentration of pacinian corpuscles in the foreskin than on any part of the circumcised penis, so there's even more of that standard sensation we all know and love than we're used to. It also seems to be the general consensus among those who've had a late-in-life circumcision that sex is less satisfying and stimulating post-op. I wish I could at least see the difference between how each feels, although the thought of having a sphincter hanging off the end of my schlong is pretty off-putting.

To get an idea of how sensation is different between meissner and pacinian corpuscles, trace a finger gently across the back of your hand. That has a fairly high concentration of pacinian corpuscles. Flip your hand over and do the same to your palm to feel an area with a solid concentration of meissner's corpuscles. It's not a hugely different sensation, but it's enough to make you wonder about it.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
That was.... comprehensive.

Anyhoo, I kinda support this. Only you should be allowed to make the decision to mutilate yourself.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
That was.... comprehensive.

Anyhoo, I kinda support this. Only you should be allowed to make the decision to mutilate yourself.

Won't happen. Certain religious groups have ceremonies dedicated to stealing your foreskin. At a young age, you don't have the right to refuse, neither do you actually know of the expirience only until much later in your life. Religion is too old and senile to change, let alone accept compromises.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I did not have a choice. My mom was Catholic. I was just a baby.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.