The Reginold person and Onyxia in SW bug

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
In SW there is a guy named Reginold Windsor Level 63 (elite) who is going into stormwind but the gaurds stop him and later let him go. Then he walks sloly to SW keep and goes up to Lady Prestor. He takes out a scoll and reveals to everyone that she is accually Onyxia in a human form. She then yurns to Onyxia and says are u surprised Windsor?...and it stops right there and about 5 min later they dissapear...ive asked poeple if this has happened before and apperntly they are supposed to fight in the keep but for some reason there is a bug where it stops right there. It's happened everytime today that ive seen. Whats up with it? has any1 else seen the bug? :confused:

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
1)ark_Knight said:
In SW there is a guy named Reginold Windsor Level 63 (elite) who is going into stormwind but the gaurds stop him and later let him go. Then he walks sloly to SW keep and goes up to Lady Prestor. He takes out a scoll and reveals to everyone that she is accually Onyxia in a human form. She then yurns to Onyxia and says are u surprised Windsor?...and it stops right there and about 5 min later they dissapear...ive asked poeple if this has happened before and apperntly they are supposed to fight in the keep but for some reason there is a bug where it stops right there. It's happened everytime today that ive seen. Whats up with it? has any1 else seen the bug? :confused:

Hasnt happened to me. Must just be a common bug or something.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
That's not a bug. It's a scripted event in the Onyxia key quest.

See, everyone who wants to do Onyxia has to do a long chain of quests in BRM and other places to get the key, when you finally get to the end that happens on the alliance side of the quest.

It's also how the event occurs. It depends on the actions of the person doing the quest whether the dragonkin elites he fights actually fight or stop or not. But I'm not completely sure, since I'm not alliance. I've seen it though, and gotten raped by their aura before.

Rad

Reaction score
I remember seeing this bug about 3 times, Im not sure why but everyone is always like "God damnit blizzard learn to program" when it happens :p

They said you have to do the quest again though... but thats just what I heard.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Usually the Highland guy after the dragonkin are dead just stands in battle postition with his hands and takes at least an hour to wear off. I'm lucky it wasn't me :)

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Dam! I've seen it twice when I was in Illidan but the guy walked so slow I just gave up. I never knew he revealed Presnor's real identity =(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.