The sig which 'hacks'

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
Masterssecret.jpg

Evil. Get one yourself.

K

Kerberos

It frightens me that someone can get that much information about me. The IP, I'm fine with. The ISP... well, okay. The type of computer and browser, though... no. Just no.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Anyone want the script to do that? :rolleyes:
It's insanely easy. It does't hack, it uses PHP, and your browser sends headers to the server, that say your Browser/OS/IP/ect., and PHP reads them.

K

Kerberos

Anyone want the script to do that? :rolleyes:
It's insanely easy. It does't hack, it uses PHP, and your browser sends headers to the server, that say your Browser/OS/IP/ect., and PHP reads them.
I'm not saying that it's hacking. I'm saying... well, I think I shouldn't have to give out all of that information.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I'm not saying that it's hacking. I'm saying... well, I think I shouldn't have to give out all of that information.

Why? If your computer is free of any viruses and malicious programs, then there is nothing they can do with that information...
Really, just because people can find out what OS and Browser you are using, does that really make you scared? :eek:
And I'll post that script in a minute.

EDIT:
Here you go, guys:
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?p=396928

Cordel

Reaction score
Uhh if your computer is wired to the internet, you have an IP address and it is impossible to conceal.. thats thoe whole concept behind the IP protocol ....... a NAT firewall will have its own external IP and even then you will still be vulnerable to some extent.

If your such a paranoid bastard that your afraid to even use a fukn web browser, maybe you should toss your puter in the trash, place a zip-lock bag over your head, and wait to see Jesus.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.