icepig01

Reaction score
Haunt.

Ability Type: Active
Targeting Type: Instant
Ability Hotkey: T
Allowed Target: Enemy Heroes
AoE: Entire map like DOTA...

Creates a haunting image beside each enemy hero. These images are uncontrollable, take 200% damage, deal 40% damage and each of them will attack only its pair. Haunting images have a 1 second delay before they become active.

Level 1: Creates an Illusion beside each enemy hero... Duration-5 seconds
Level 2: " .... Duration 6 secs
Level 3: ' ... Duration 7 secs

and make 1 more skill "reality" =Target a location to replace the nearest Haunt Illusion immediately and end Haunt.

Make it like Dota's Spectral~

D359

Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if someone here can help me with some spells,I'm a huge noob when it comes to trigered spells and I really need some help,with them

Surge of Faith-deals x damage to enemies, Inc allied unit attack Speed by 10%, Movement Speed by 10% for 7 seconds.

Enchanted Strike-,deals X damage,reduce movement speed and damage dealt by 7& and increase damage taken by 7%

Mortal Strike:Instant Kill all opponents bellow X HP.If not,target will take Y Damage

Last Stand:Hero HP will not go bellow 10 until for 10 seconds,the target is considered invulnerable and his move speed and attack speed is increased by X until his 10 seconds are up then he is dead.

Extra Stuff:please add precise information on how to extract and recreate these spells so that I may learn how to remake them,should I lose the map with the spells you made.I don't care if you make it in JASS or GUI,but please chose the easy way so that I may learn faster.

Side Note:I didn't like the spells presented on a triger map tutorial and decided to start learning my way.But I do intend to place them on my arena map.Will receive +rep for understanding and takeing on my request

kiiro

Reaction score
Hello

hi just want to request a passive skill

Dark Child

- passive
- works just like mortred's blur but only triggers at night

is that possible??

thanx in advance

Rakaesa

Reaction score
Erm..guys;.

Yeah, uh, guys, stop posting spells here. I posted one about two weeks ago (See above), and still hadnt had it answered, so a guy in another thread did it for me. The person who made this thread has pretty much closed it, as she said she was very busy, and that was a long time ago. You will not likely get your spells answered, sorry to say.

Ashlebede

Reaction score
Yes, just create your own threads for spell requests. Oh, and "Mortred's blur" doesn't tell us the actual effect.

Ghan_04 said:
DOTA SPELLS - Please keep in mind that not everyone plays DotA. If you are asking for help with a DotA ability, then please describe the ability itself rather than just stating the name of it and assuming that we know what it does.

ZlolZ

Reaction score
Spell Request: Overload

Name: Overload

Spell Type: Anything as long as in GUI

Description: When the caster casts a spell, it becomes overloaded with electricity and an electrical charge is released on his next attack as an electrical burst, dealing damage and slowing nearby units.
Level 1: 275 AOE 0.6 seconds Enemy unit 30 Area Damage 80% MS Slow
Level 2: 275 AOE 0.6 seconds Enemy unit 45 Area Damage 80% MS Slow
Level 3: 275 AOE 0.7 seconds Enemy unit 60 Area Damage 80% MS Slow
Level 4: 275 AOE 0.7 seconds Enemy unit 75 Area Damage 80% MS Slow
Level 5: 275 AOE 0.8 seconds Enemy unit 90 Area Damage 80% MS Slow
Level 6: 275 AOE 0.8 seconds Enemy unit 105 Area Damage 80% MS Slow

Other Remarks: Hope that if 10 players with 1 hero each player have the same spell, it wouldn't show out any bugs when they trigger this ability at the same time.:)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Back from inactivity. Will accept GUI or vJASS spells from now-onwards. However, I need to warn that my vJASS isn't the best, thus I would kindly request the vJASS spells to not be overly difficult if possible.

I've returned after a few months. Mistakes will most likely be inevitable, thus please bear with me until I get used to the World Editor once again. Thanks.

Previous completed spells will not be removed for future references. Refer to the first page for all the past completed spells.

massive

Reaction score
Spell Name:Fire Leash
Spell Type:Gui
Spell Format:Mui
Spell Description:For Every 10 Units Killed,The Fire Mage(Hero) Releases Firebolts Dealing 1000 Damage Around Him In a 450 AOE

im not too sure if this can be done in GUI.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Spell Name:Fire Leash
Spell Type:Gui
Spell Format:Mui
Spell Description:For Every 10 Units Killed,The Fire Mage(Hero) Releases A Firebolt Dealing 1000 Damage In A 450 Aoe.

im not too sure if this can be done in GUI.

It can be done. Does a friendly-kill consider as a kill? And 450 AoE as in 450 AoE of self, correct?

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> But I just realized that the link isn't working =/

Yea, we're working on that. ;)

Happy

Reaction score
i hope theres no problem to request more than one spell...

all spells : GUI & MUI requested

Poisonous Double
the hero creates a mirror image. if the mirror image is attacked it explodes in a wave of poison around it (this nightelves dragon thingi attack model) dealing X damage to enemies hit and Y damage over Z seconds. (range 500)

Shadow Step Trap
for the next 12 seconds the hero leaves invisible black shadow flames (dont know whether you can change the flame doodadd model to black but ^^) every 200 range he walks. after the 12 seconds a circle of these black flames appear around the last created flame (circle has 300 range). if an enemy unit enters this circle all flames get visible. the unit is trapped in the shadows now and is moved fast (but realizeable pls ^^) to every flame....from the last one to the first one. after reaching the first one it gets damaged by (number of flames x Y).
every flame is removed when the trapped unit left it. the circle disappears when the unit is trapped and the flames appeared (for 1 or 2 seconds visible)

hope they arent to complicated^^

thanks in advance

greetz happy

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
i hope theres no problem to request more than one spell...

all spells : GUI & MUI requested

Poisonous Double
the hero creates a mirror image. if the mirror image is attacked it explodes in a wave of poison around it (this nightelves dragon thingi attack model) dealing X damage to enemies hit and Y damage over Z seconds. (range 500)

Shadow Step Trap
for the next 12 seconds the hero leaves invisible black shadow flames (dont know whether you can change the flame doodadd model to black but ^^) every 200 range he walks. after the 12 seconds a circle of these black flames appear around the last created flame (circle has 300 range). if an enemy unit enters this circle all flames get visible. the unit is trapped in the shadows now and is moved fast (but realizeable pls ^^) to every flame....from the last one to the first one. after reaching the first one it gets damaged by (number of flames x Y).
every flame is removed when the trapped unit left it. the circle disappears when the unit is trapped and the flames appeared (for 1 or 2 seconds visible)

hope they arent to complicated^^

thanks in advance

greetz happy

Hmm, I rather you request one spell at a time. Which spell do you need urgently?

Happy

Reaction score
i need both urgently^^ so it would be perfect if you could make both...because im working on a map (you can find it in members projects here ^^) and i still have to make many many spell myself but these 2....i have no idea at the moment how to do...so i asked you^^

if you want me to choose i would prefer the second one but i would prefer the most if you would do both ^^;)

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Hope Glenphir doesn't mind me trying the poisonous double, anyway does the mirror image have an expiration time? Or will just last forever until someone kills it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.