The War of Thehelper.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
@I never told you to do anything Thanatos. :(

Code:
[COLOR="Silver"]Whitesock[/COLOR] has lost the battle!
[COLOR="silver"]Whitesock[/COLOR] has left the game.

Where were you? I was up until 1:30 AM (GMT: -8:00).

Code:
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR]: S***!
[COLOR="Lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR]: It's happening again!
0!
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820 [/COLOR]has defected the Alliance!
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820's [/COLOR]class has changed to Souldevourer!
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] forgot Mana Surge.
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR]: I'll send all of you to H***!
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] is posessed by ???.
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] uses "Grim Stride*.
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] uses "Demonic Aura".
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] uses "Demonic Barrier".
Trigger 001 checks to see if "Demonic Aura" is activated....allows [COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] to use "Demonic Barrier".
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] is under the effect of "Grim Stride".
Posts until "[COLOR="Purple"]Grim Explosion[/COLOR]" is executed: 4
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR]: Your souls are MINE!
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] uses "Soulflare" on all unallied players.
[COLOR="Lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] uses "Combustion" on all unallied players.
All unallied players take 3x extra damage from "Combustion" with "Soulflare" activated.
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820:[/COLOR] Show me your anger & darkness within you!

EDIT: You don't take damage from my spells if you ally with me now....
Posts to go until offer expires: 6

Thanatos_820's Spells:

Soulflare:
Plants a micro sized contraption on the taregt(s). The contraption will explode on will, dealing 300 damage to the enemy. If Combustion is used last after this spell, the target will receive 3 times the damage.

Combustion:
Creates a blast, dealing 50 damage. If Soulflare was just used, the damage will deal 100 damage.

Grim Stride:
Allows certain spells to be used.

Grim Explosion:
Requires Grim Stride to activate. Pounds the sword on the ground, which creates a shadow that heads for multiple targets. Once under the target, a massive explosion accurs, certain to destroy the enemy. Deals 500 damage in a radius of 125 feet.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Code:
[B]Smith_S9[/B] accepts the alliance pact offert made by Andrewgosu.
[B]Smith_S9[/B] -- I think this will bring us many advantages...
*Because of the Mindblast Wave, the Soulflare targets only Thantos_820*
[B]Smith_S9[/B] seizes the Grim Explosion and automatically shapeshifts to counter it. Beign weakened by the previous shapeshift, it will stay in the cloud form, but it's not able to cast any other spells.

Off-topic: Thanatos, could you make smaller chunks of batlle? It takes me a while to process all the stuff you make... And it would be more interesting if this would be a little more dynamic :p

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Code:
[B]Smith_S9[/B] accepts the alliance pact offert made by Andrewgosu.
[B]Smith_S9[/B] -- I think this will bring us many advantages...
*Because of the Mindblast Wave, the Soulflare targets only Thantos_820*
[B]Smith_S9[/B] seizes the Grim Explosion and automatically shapeshifts to counter it. Beign weakened by the previous shapeshift, it will stay in the cloud form, but it's not able to cast any other spells.

Off-topic: Thanatos, could you make smaller chunks of batlle? It takes me a while to process all the stuff you make... And it would be more interesting if this would be a little more dynamic :p

Grim Explosion hasn't been executed yet :p.

Code:
"Demonic Barrier" asorbs "Soulflare"!
"Demonic Barrier" hit points remaining: 200.
Thanatos_820 counters [B]Smith_S9's[/B] projectile attack with "Soulshock".
[COLOR="Lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] uses "Time Lapse".
2 Posts have passed.
Posts until "Grim Explosion" is executed: 1
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR]: Get ready!
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR]: Put up the best defenses you got or say hello to Hell!
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR]: I'll give you guys 2 chances.
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] uses "Grim Charge"
Trigger 002 checks to see if "Grim Stride" is activated.... allows [COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] to use "Grim Charge".
Posts to go until "Grim Explosion is executed: 2
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] is under the effect of "Grim Stride".
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] is under the effect of "Grim Charge".
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] attacks [COLOR="Skyblue"]Andrewgosu[/COLOR] with a stunning blow.
[COLOR="Skyblue"]Andrewgosu[/COLOR] is stunned for the next 2 posts (excluding this one).

Grim Charge:
Requires Grim Stride activated. Charges a Grim type of attack. Raises the spell damage by 125.

Demonic Barrier:
Requires Demonic Aura to activate. Focuses the Demonic Aura into a visible barrier which will asorb all attacks. Has medium hit points.

Demonic Aura:
Allows certain spells to be used and allows faster regeneration to Thanatos_820 and his allies.

Curse of Betrayal: (Note: Has not been used yet)
Automaticaly casted once an ally of Thanatos_820 has betrayed him. This curse reduces all stats by 20 for the next 5 posts of the traitor.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Comments:

Grim Explosion hasn't been executed yet .
You haven't read my profile, aren't you. If your spells activate over 4 or more posts, I am automatically shapeshifted to become immune to them. However, you used that Time Lapse.

Thanatos_820 counters Smith_S9's projectile attack with "Soulshock".
Dude, when did I attacked with Soulshock? Stop inventing actions that others do. Do only your spells. And stop using so much math, no one knows how many hit point has etc etc. And I am not going to start calculating my life.

Code:
[b]Smith_S9[/b] is stunned for a second, seeing that the Grim Explosion is closer. 
[b]Smith_S9[/b] shapeshifts into [COLOR="Red"]FireWarrior[/COLOR], the Fire Swordsman.
[b]Smith_S9[/b] invokes a ball of flame arround him. At the same time, using his spectral abilities, [b]Smith_S9[/b] conjures dark chains all over the fireball.
[b]Smith_S9[/b] -- My defense is settled! And I think that your weak spells will not even shaken me!

G

g1real

I agree this to be more dynamic, dont do more then 5 actions/post, (5 lines that is)
Kakolukia:"Ah, so there you are, FireWarrior (Which is smith actually!)."
Kakolukia:"Well, prepare to meet your doom!"
Kakolukia uses frost nova, frost nova melts on the fire warrior and goes into a watery form, extreme damage and you get all wet!
Kakolukia uses arctic shield on himself.
Kakolukia uses death pact on Thanatos.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Smith_S9, you deflected my Soulflare and I asorbed it with my barrier. My barrier sent a Soulshock to counter your deflected attack.

Code:
Thanatos_820: I forgot the spectrals were also considered undead!
Thanatos_820: Hehehehe....futile actually!
Thanatos_820: Did Kakolukia forget that he can only use Death Pact on his allies (which I am not)?
Thanatos_820 teleports in thin air and strikes Kakolukia in his blind spot but is slowed for 7 posts.
Thanatos_820: Well, I can see someone needed to go really bad in the battle.
*Points at Smith_S9 in his liquid form*

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
*Points at Smith_S9 in his liquid form*

Ummm... I am not in liquid form. I am just wet :p

Code:
[b]Smith_S9[/b] is too lazy to fight for this post.
[b]Smith_S9[/b] starts to dry himself with fire.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Oh, I see, probably misunderstood the action.

Code:
Thanatos_820 sits down to think about something.
Thanatos_820: (Thinks: Hmmm...................)

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Wiseman_2 has recovered from the haze that everyone feels when they wake up. Immediatly orders best scientists to come up with an idea which can't fail, or else he'll release raging supermonkeys into their cage.

The Scientists come up with a brilliant idea. After hearing said brilliant idea, Wiseman_2 releases the raging supermonkeys anyway.

Wiseman_2 releases rabid Hobos to infect the next five posters.
Anybody with the Rabid Hobo buff will infect anybody who posts after them with the same buff.
Anybody with the Rabid Hobo buff will therefore post with a downcast look on their own life, and their spells will sometimes backfire, and they will speak in negative tones.
The Rabid Hobo buff lasts for a duration of 3 posts.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Code:
Thanatos_820 stops thinking...
[COLOR="Lime"]Thanatos_820:[/COLOR] Ahah!
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] transforms into a [COLOR="Purple"]demon king[/COLOR], giving him immunity to negative spells, buffs, and effects!
[COLOR="Lime"]Thanatos_820:[/COLOR] Your actions are futile! Prepare to be eradicated!
*Teleports into thin air and stikes [COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]Wiseman_2[/COLOR] several times in several blind spots*
[COLOR="Lime"]Thanatos_820:[/COLOR] I must not let the fatigue get to me...
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] is showing signs of [COLOR="Red"]fatigue[/COLOR]!

G

g1real

Kakolukia: "Damned coward!" *de-allies thanatos*
Kakolukia: "So now it's time to get started some real action"
Kakolukia starts channeling Drain Mana on Thanatos.
Kakolukia allies the FireWarrior for the moment.
Kakolukia: "FireWarrior, stab him when he's weak, I'll drain him continuesly.

Spectrals are considered creeps, otherwise, you proof me!

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
I unallied with everyone....so there's no need to say you unallied with me. I unallied everbody earlier.

Code:
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820:[/COLOR] RrrRRrrrrRRrrrrrRr.....
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820's [/COLOR]demonic power is weakening!
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR]: I co-come to you now... a-at the turn of the v-void (echoes: Void).
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] has little energy left!
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR]: I-It's no-now...or NEVER!
*A sudden change comes in Thanatos' eyes*
[COLOR="lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] has mysteriously blasted [COLOR="Blue"]Kakolukia[/COLOR] and [COLOR="Red"]Firewarrior[/COLOR] out of sight!
[COLOR="Lime"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] is the host of [COLOR="Purple"]Kil'Jaeden[/COLOR]! 
[COLOR="Purple"]Thanatos_820:[/COLOR] *In an evil voice* Who's next? Heheheheh.

KillerChi

Reaction score
I will join

Color:LemonChiffon
I am a spellcaster of chihuahuamancy.Who is from Mexico in the state:Chihuahua in Chihuahua city(those are real locations)My guys name is Chi

Chi:*casts Apocolypse of chihuahuas**has to wait 3 more turns before activates*

G

g1real

You may have unallied me, but I won't de-ally you then, so I had to do manually.
Kakolukia: "Kil'jaeden, you must resist him!"
Kakolukia: "Too late, well then. I'll just begin summoning the lord of agony... Archimonde..."
Kakolukia starts channeling 'Summon Archimonde'
Kakolukia: "Oooh flashback, didn't that necromancer do the same? Hey cool! Infernals!"
Kakolukia: "No wait, ARGH. NOT ME! FOOLS! THEM!
Kakolukia's infernals turn to the enemies... charge!

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Code:
[COLOR="purple"]Thanatos_820:[/COLOR] Ill-ki-kaye-na!
[COLOR="Purple"]Thanatos_820[/COLOR] summons a horde of Felbeasts, Felstalkers, and Felravagers!
[COLOR="Purple"]Thanatos_820:[/COLOR] Go my spawns of the nether! Feast upon the living and the traitors of the Demons! Charge!!!
The Felbeasts, Felstalkers, and Felravagers charge at all incoming enemies in a stratagic formation.
[COLOR="purple"]Thanatos_820:[/COLOR] My pups aren't stupid, in fact, they're a lot smarter than those mere, pesky Night Elves and Humans!

G

g1real

Kakolukia: "Lord Archimonde, what is this? These felhounds are supposed to work for me!"

Archimonde: "What is this treachery! I will turn them to the real enemy again"
Archimonde turns the fel-units to their right enemies again.

Kakolukia: "Now.. only 8 posts remain before the demon lord has been summoned."

Arthas joins the game.

Kakolukia: "Arthas! What are you doing here?"

Arthas: "Shush puny lich, I'm here to ensure you that you do your job well!"

Kakolukia: "... Well then, let's continue... "

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Wiseman_2 gets pissed off that he is being ignored. As such, he orders all Atomic Supermonkeys, Angry Hobos and Nuclear Gorillas to destroy everything in their path as they are released from the Super-Secret Volcano Base, after they are injected with a hyperactivity inducing drug.

Following that, Wiseman_2 goes slightly mad and activates the Super-Secret Volcano Base self-destruct mechanism, escaping the base just before it explodes, which for some reason also sets off the volcano, which turns out to be one of those super-volcano type thingamajigs, and resultantly engulfs the world with deadly ash. All Wiseman_2's minions die in the resulting blast.

Wiseman_2 then heads to bedlam mental hospital, where his henchmen reserved him a private padded cell, directly next door to their own.

Wiseman_2 has left the game!

Offtopic: Acehart, you say this thread ain't funny. Well, tell me where in the last 10 pages of "The Wish Game" thread you have found a funny post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.