Things you want to see in Cataclysm

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Whether it's a place or a character or weapon or mechanic, whatever.

-WAY less burst

-Less CC, less stuns

-Nerf frost mages

- Make retadins a more complex class. They have the lowest skill "cap" as the class is so simple.

-Random BG function - would decrease queue time

-Attunements to unlock heroic 10m and 25m modes, and I don't mean just doing the regular mode.

-Quest lead-up to every raid

-updated character models

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
I quit wow but if I were to start again I would want:

-way, way less farming probably why I quit because whenever I farmed up a pvp set a new one would cone out

-make epic flyer easier to get (I was a rogue and I farmed for 4 days and got 2000g, my pally friend farmed for the same amount of time and got 6000g)

-better arena system

-making the game more friendly to people who don't have much time to play

punwisp

Reaction score
-Make the lower levels more worth while, so it isn't the same thing over and over for 70 levels when you finally can do stuff other than PVP

Winterherz

Reaction score
I've submitted this in wow's suggestion forum

Animated World Map.....

e.g: gryphons/wyverns flying....maelstrom churning, volcanoes etc.

Aaronx

Reaction score
I quit wow but if I were to start again I would want:

-way, way less farming probably why I quit because whenever I farmed up a pvp set a new one would cone out

-make epic flyer easier to get (I was a rogue and I farmed for 4 days and got 2000g, my pally friend farmed for the same amount of time and got 6000g)

-better arena system

-making the game more friendly to people who don't have much time to play

I'm in the same boat as you. I quit way back with Burning Crusade. Level 70 Shaman, 49 Rogue. Honestly, the only reason I quit was because my computer was the biggest crashing piece of crap ever. I'm pretty excited now that I've got a working computer again :D. I haven't even touch WotLK, however, so I'll have to get that first, then Cat.

Like Winterherz said, more environmental stuff. 60% of why I like WoW is the locations and such, so that would be a big plus.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.