Tileset + Question

Conal

Reaction score
What tiles do you guys use to terrain with? What order?

I'm going to start terraining a map and I'm not very good at it. The terrain I'm going for is going to use the default cliffs and look bright/foresty in the overworld. I'll also have dungeons that should look dark/gloomy.

One more question: What's the best way to make a unit (a bomb) explode and blow up a wall? Are there doodads out there that mimic the default cliffs?

+Rep to all legitimate replies.

Questionaire

Reaction score
Not sure about set doodads that are already in the game, but in case you've got modeling tools you could create a cliff model and give it the terrain skin that you want.

EDIT: Or perhaps just a new skin on existing cliff, idk.

LmmcDarkY

Reaction score
Best tileset for forests is Ashenvale, i just love it and imo it don't need any custom tiles because it's awesome without customization. I suggest you to improve terrain using custom doodads. My favorite is copying Shrub and setting itš model to Faerie Fire buff coloring it green. It's cool :) Some spell effect makes forest really cute :)

Hope i helped a little.

And for destroying walls use triggers, make explode effect on wall and destroy it with triggers. Easiest way.

Conal

Reaction score
I'm not particularly big on imports but I guess I'll check it out.

The problem with destroying walls is that I'm not using doodads for the walls. I obviously need to use some sort of doodad though.

Thanks +rep

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.