TimerUtils Help

TheLegend

Reaction score
instead of code use jass tags [.jass][./jass] (just remove the dots) oh and pls add some info on what your system does, like an intro

Time

Reaction score
instead of code use jass tags [.jass][./jass] (just remove the dots) oh and pls add some info on what your system does, like an intro
Seem your new 2 or else you would know that isn't my system and did you even read? Are you just trying to get your post ups or just clueless?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
There's no need to copy out the Blue Timer separately. Just take the whole code, doesn't matter since it's using static ifs anyways.

For destroy the timer, don't use [ljass]DestroyTimer()[/ljass]. Use the given code, [ljass]ReleaseTimer()[/ljass]. To destroy the timer via a command, you'd need the event for it. Simply save the created timer in a variable and destroy it accordingly when needed.

Time

Reaction score
Alright mind showing me how to use the realsetimer() with an example? I learn better by looking at the trigger itself. Make sure its variable like you explain. thanks and yes im still learning the basics of jass..

Time

Reaction score
So it works like this to right?
JASS:

function Trig_Hours takes nothing returns nothing
    call Hours()
endfunction

function InitTrig_Hours takes nothing returns nothing
    local timer t=NewTimer()
    set timers[1] = t
    call TimerStart(t, 3600, true, function Trig_Hours)
    set t = null
endfunction

And I can do this ReleaseTimer(timers[1]) in another trigger right

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.