So annihilation

OTL

and.... i want this map.

hidden qwest or hidden map !!..

and boss patten is very monotonous;;;

LotK

Reaction score
noonoonoooononono! ITS POSSIBLE!!!!

WARNING: THIS POST WILL PROBABLY SPOIL STUFF!!
press the button if you want to see it!

after you destroy that beacons with a fighter and fight as long as you WANT you can just use that invis ablity and walk to the door wich takes you to another stage... and then there spawn 4 mini bosses (or is it a bug???) and when you kill one ther will spawn a bigger one, which does the same damage, but maybe attacks faster (dunno)

well we lost, because i just wanted to try it and ran straight into the door without much leveling... but i guess it would have been possible if there was only one boss

you want screenys? here you go!

Last Stage
4 (bug?) "Mini" Jarahcons
then you kill one....
.. and die! Nice Aura btw!

oh and compare the "real" Jarahcon with his "minis"

Xenoche, i want you to fix that! and make him harder or... well i rly like the idea of 4 bosses, maybe you let them spawn in different corners and all have different abilitys AND when you kill them all the "real" one will spawn

Ellimistrox

Reaction score
I Love This Game

This is probably one of my top 5 fav games on b-net. I allways beg m friend to host this as i cannot =P

I find that the desert town with the phsycic (excuse the spelling, had a hard day) is probably the hardest. I managed to get to the third level with just me and a friend playing cleric, then he had to go. I then soloed up to about stage 6-7 quite easily and had to go. I found this exciting and well made. The terraining is awesome and if you don't mind i got some great ideas from this for my new RPG (currently un-named). I find it gets harder with more people maybe just because they sort-of scatter around. I'd like to enquire if a clan is being made for this and/or if some-one hosts it often?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Well, our 1337 clan LOTI, I showed them this game and then they started playing it and then they beat it... anyways, if you go to channel Clan LOTI, you might find people there to play ToJ. Or you might not since they beat it. Most of the time they only play when I ask them too...

Xenoche

Reaction score
This is Sonicfox <3, Xenoche's girlfriend here. Just to let you know that he's having a break from this map (much to all your disappoinment im guessing). I am going to try and get him back into ToJ seem as how it is one of his most popular maps. Fingers crossed and yes he's still around, just doing other things atm.

I know this doesn't help much, but thought I would put something in here.

LotK

Reaction score
This is Sonicfox <3, Xenoche's girlfriend here. Just to let you know that he's having a break from this map (much to all your disappoinment im guessing). I am going to try and get him back into ToJ seem as how it is one of his most popular maps. Fingers crossed and yes he's still around, just doing other things atm.

I know this doesn't help much, but thought I would put something in here.

rofl thats just crazy shit!

and as BioDiablo said
This left me with mouth open. I always thought that the girlfriends are the ones responsible for mapmakers going in retirement . Wonder what are those "things" .
girls are usually a reason for us guys to stop (with nearly their entire life xD)
sooo cool keep doing that Sonicfox

err and btw: why you use Xenoches account then? lol

so for the time you are waiting: play CBX (creature battle x)

oh and on which realm is that LOTI clan? im sure its azeroth, but hey, dont let my hope die

Xenoche

Reaction score
Dont know how to do the quote things - :eek:

I dont want to open another account as I am of no use in regards to helping people with their maps as Im useless at that sort of thing. I just test them sometimes for Xeno if I like the look of the map. Or come up with ideas while we are sitting around the house.

'other things' - ;) Nothing like that, we've been together nearly 4 years so...... He always does this. Does a map and then gets sick of it. But the fact that this one has so many people interested I thought I would try and get him back into it. Call me crazy.

LotK

Reaction score
crazy. qft!

but i like it! kick in xenos lazy ass and tell him to work on it!

eh btw: who wanna see a "fan" project which a guy and me made some days when we tried to do our own ToJ? maybe you could get some ideas from it... just tell me and i will upload it

Xenoche

Reaction score
Have just told Xeno about me hijacking his name and all your responses, he'd like to have a look at the 'fan' project, so thats cool. He'll have a look tonight when he home from work.

Ivach

Reaction score
Me and my friends played it and it's sad to say that we were slaughtered by the orcs at the village. I blame it due to 2 of my friend disconnecting, which left us down to 3 XD. Still it was an extremely fun map.

We're gonna have a go at it again tonight. Good job on the map.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
ROFL! AHAHAHAHAHA! HAHA! What's so funny?

Btw, you quote by either using the "quote" box while making a reply (in the bars of pictures, its the one that looks like a yellow textbox). Or you can press "quote" on another person's reply... I think. :)

AHHAHA!

S

Str1deR

Hello, all :)

Firstly, this is an awesome map :thup: Can't wait for updates :D
Secondly, I have some notes and questions:
*Sorry for not having read all the thread, I may repeat someone.
Last time I played with the Cleric, one thing is that I didn't find any difference between Heroes Imbue's ranks, the other is that Resurrection took about 5 seconds to cast at rank 5, while the description said 1 second castint time. Also his healing ability, forgot the name, doesn't state the amount healed, unlike the Paladin's one.
But this is nothing major. The problem was that, when we entered the stage with the 2 Beacons with the goal to "survive the waves", we couldn't hold the enemies coming at us. Not that they did much damage, but they spawned faster than we could kill them. We were pushed back and the map got filled with demons, resulting in an increadible "lag". The map ran so slowly that none of us could do anything and we died. We got vision over the place and there were hundreds of monsters. Was this because we were only 3 (with one of us healer, e.g. not damage dealer) or did we do something wrong / didn't do something?

Sorry for the long post and sorry if these have been pointed out.

Best regards

P.S. We played 0.95a beta.
P.P.S. Our Druid complained that his Rejuvenation, instead of healing for Wisdom*2, healed for Wisdom/2.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Hello, all :)

Firstly, this is an awesome map :thup: Can't wait for updates :D
Secondly, I have some notes and questions:
*Sorry for not having read all the thread, I may repeat someone.
Last time I played with the Cleric, one thing is that I didn't find any difference between Heroes Imbue's ranks, the other is that Resurrection took about 5 seconds to cast at rank 5, while the description said 1 second castint time. Also his healing ability, forgot the name, doesn't state the amount healed, unlike the Paladin's one.
But this is nothing major. The problem was that, when we entered the stage with the 2 Beacons with the goal to "survive the waves", we couldn't hold the enemies coming at us. Not that they did much damage, but they spawned faster than we could kill them. We were pushed back and the map got filled with demons, resulting in an increadible "lag". The map ran so slowly that none of us could do anything and we died. We got vision over the place and there were hundreds of monsters. Was this because we were only 3 (with one of us healer, e.g. not damage dealer) or did we do something wrong / didn't do something?

Sorry for the long post and sorry if these have been pointed out.

Best regards

P.S. We played 0.95a beta.
P.P.S. Our Druid complained that his Rejuvenation, instead of healing for Wisdom*2, healed for Wisdom/2.

Welcome to the map. :) The reason for that is because this RPG is unlike other RPGs, and well, unlike other maps. You can't say how much it heals because no one really knows. Skills in this map are customizable from your attribute stats. However, the Paladin one is non-affected by the stats like some other skills i.e. Barbarian's Rage thing.

P.S. Welcome to thehelper. ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.