Sci/Tech Toyota unveils 'sofa on wheels' - among dozens of other futuristic cars at Beijing mo

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
article-2137302-12D5E5BE000005DC-455_638x420.jpg

It looks like an electric wheelchair crossed with a recliner, it's controlled by two joysticks at either side - and Toyota believes it might be the future of transport.

Toyota's i-Real electric vehicle was one of the more surreal cars on show at the Beijing Motor Show this year - others included a drop-top electric version of the VW beetle.

The show attracted 2,000 companies from 36 countries - and 84 new vehicles were unveiled at the show, a sign that the Beijing show has increasing clout in the car market.

Many Western and Japanese car manufacturers showed off new models - but Chinese companies unveiled their own rivals.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ic-cars-Beijing-motor-show.html#ixzz1tZ7xCouX.

eellem1

Life is made of the little things, live it well
Reaction score
Their are some amazing things out at this time, but man have we become a lazy society!!

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Now I'll have to rebuild my whole house with ramps and no cracks between floorings, no doors > arches... etc. DAMN.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.