Tree deblight?

FannyShaver

Reaction score
When Ghoul 'attacks' the tree in order to gather wood tree instantly becomes blighted. Is there any way to create reversed process. For instance, Wisp that gathers wood instantly deblights same tree?

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I have not tried this. But I would have started with trying to add the "Harvest (Ghouls Lumber)" to a Wisp and removed the "Gather (Wisp Gold and Lumber)".

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Wisps don't do it themselves. They will just freely harvest blighted tree. No negation wands heal trees even if they effectively remove blighted terrain.

Solu9

Reaction score
Read it totally wrong.
Maybe some trigger with unit start the effect of Wisp (Gather Gold and Lumber). Unblight area within 50 of triggering unit?

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Unblighting area does not heal trees either. If it was that easy I wouldn't have come here ;)

FannyShaver

Reaction score
I was gonna try removing trees and replacing them with the same version, just not blighted, but I gave up the idea because there is no way to check the current variation of the tree - unless someone can prove me wrong which I would be extremely happy about.

Solu9

Reaction score
Hmm however there is a boolean condition "Environment - Point is Blighted". You could perhaps use that to create your new unblighted tree?

FannyShaver

Reaction score
I could, but since I can't check current tree variation it will look crap if trees will end up with different variation after getting deblighted.

thorhunter

Reaction score
Perhaps you could give the ghoul peon-type harvest so he won't make the tree blighted?

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Ghoul was just an example. I need to reverse the process which is not caused by ghoul, but by standard blight expansion caused by undead buildings.

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
not sure if this will work cause I never tried it.

Trigger:
  • Destructible - Pick every destructible within 50.00 of (Position of (Triggering unit)) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Position of (Picked destructible)) is blighted) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Destructible - Kill (Picked destructible)
          • Destructible - Resurrect (Picked destructible) with (Max life of (Last created destructible)) life and Hide birth animation
        • Else - Actions

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.