Trigger Help.

TombStone

Reaction score
Hello I need help with the following.
I would like to know how to:

~Make a Unit more to a certain part of a Cinematic once the other uniot has finshed the dialoge.

~Make the Unit use a spell (MASS TELEPORT) after dialoge in a cinematic.

Thanks in Return.

Chris B

Reaction score
Please clarify the first question. You want a unit to actually move, or want the cinematic to pan to a different character....or is a different person speaking? I don't understand the question, sorry.

I assume for the second that you have the cinematic timed, no? Why not just start up the cinematic, and use wait XX secs until you use a spell? I assume you know how to make a unit use a spell, right?

-Chris

TombStone

Reaction score
I ment in the cinematic.
The Unit walks into the camera view.
Would that be the same,Timed as well?

Chris B

Reaction score
Yea, just put it all on a timer. Make it easier for everyone lol. Plus, I don't think there's an even for "Cinematic ended", but I might be wrong. Whether there is or not, I've always used a timer. Just make sure not to use the game timer....if I remember correctly, the game timer is the actual in-game time (where a day is like 10mins or something).

-Chris

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=101956

Just make sure not to use the game timer....if I remember correctly, the game timer is the actual in-game time (where a day is like 10mins or something)

I don't think that is correct. Game time is the same as real time, except it includes time when the game is paused or someone is lagging. I could be wrong about the latter part of my comment, but I'm fairly sure about the day/night clock not being the same as game time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.