Trigger to attack enemy units when they get in range?

B0ndo

Reaction score
As the title says, i need a trigger that will make units attack enemy units when they get in range, or a smart replacement that will work instead of withing range thing. I think it is possible but i just cant figure out how, can someone help me?

B0ndo

Skippy

Reaction score
I don't know what do you mean. Units automatically attack enemies when they get it range, don't they?

B0ndo

Reaction score
Yea they do but like in Hero Wars for an example, the light side keeps sending units towards the dark side and vice versa, wherever they meet they instantly start attacking each other, im creating a map simillar to that. My units are following some regions at the moment i got a lot of triggers to make the pathing and i use the:

Event:
Unit - A unit enters 1waypoint 1 <gen>
Conditions:
(Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 11 (Dark Green)
Actions:
Wait 2.00 seconds
Wait until ((All units of (Units in 1waypoint 1 <gen> owned by Player 12 (Brown)) are dead) Equal to True), checking every 0.10 seconds
Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Move To (Center of 1waypoint 2 <gen>)

And then a new trigger that makes a pathing route from region to region, but its not very stable with this technique.

Azrooh

Reaction score
Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of 1waypoint 2 <gen>)

B0ndo

Reaction score
Jesus christ, i think i've spent 2 days trying to figure out how to make that work probably and then its just that simple..

Thanks a ton.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.