Trigger/Variable/Function names have all disappeared!

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
So I just loaded my map up to find this:

untitled-4.jpg

Everything still works correctly but I cant see the names and in the triggers and functions all the variables say No Value instead... What can I do to fix it.
It only does this to the triggers functions and variables in a custom library i made.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I recommend either do one of these (In order from best to worse case scenario):

1. See if SC2 is at the latest patch.
2. Post the map and let someone else open it with their SC2 and see if it has the same problem.
3. Try exporting the triggers and importing them back out.
4. Post this picture in the Blizzard Technical Support Forums and ask for help.
5. Use the webform email to contact directly to Blizzard, in case your post hasn't been replied in 1 week.
6. Reinstall SC2. Faulty SC2 Editor.

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
Can I get a link to the Blizzard Technical Support forums?
Google isn't being useful for this and I have the same issue.

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
I did have this problem at one point, but I found it was because I accidentally loaded something into the map that wasn't supported. I really can't remember what it was that caused the issue, but hopefully it might give you an idea on how you could fix it.

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
In my case, there was nothing loaded into the map. All I did was make a few changes in my triggers, save, quit, then loaded it back up a few minutes later.
Is it a savetype bug? It's automatically set on the "Quick Saving" instead of "Better Filesize" or whatever it was.

ramza

Reaction score
that's interesting, but I'm actually having this problem with a map I downloaded called multitasking trainer

here's the link to it:
http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/multitasking-trainer/

if you could open it up in the editor for me real quick just to see if you have the problem with this map too, that would be great :)

what's interesting is that you can go to file->test document and it works, but if you try to compile it (without changing anything) it throws a compile error

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Then we need to report this back to Blizzard. Some GUI trigger bugs occurs like this and causes it not able to read the contents in a map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.