Triggered Critical Strike

Nexor

Reaction score
I would make the dummy "roar-type" ability, a spellbook with a critical strike and a dummy unit.

When you cast the roar, I'd give the spellbook to the unit, set the level of the crit strike, set the casting unit's custom value to some unique number, create a dummy unit and set it's custom value to the same and add the dummy unit an expiration timer. After this I'd check for the dying dummy unit's custom value, search the casting unit using the custom value and remove the spellbook.

This way it would be MUI. If your unit is a Hero and one player can have only one from this type of Hero, then simply check for the owning player's number and it will be MPI.

Light Alkmst

Reaction score
It works, sorta. The thing that seems to not be working is the damage multiplier, when it's level 5 it does not do 3.5 times normal damage as it should. Oh, another thing is it seems like after I crit once on the same target, i'll always crit on it until it's dead, is that because I didn't custom script remove DamageDealt? and if so, what do I type for removing a real?

For the damage multiplier, is it only at level 5 it malfunctions? Don't forget that any damage dealt by the trigger is added on top of what was dealt i.e. if the multiplier is x3.5, have the trigger only deal x2.5.

As for the always critting on the target, I have no solution. Please post your trigger (the crit one plz)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.