True Roleplaying - A Truely Open Role Playing Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ghoulfrenzy

TOC_Cid said:
So you want me to put the creeps on the terrain now?

No. Jindo is obviously not done with the artic terrain. Wait for his completion of it to start adding them.

-Ghoulfrenzy

G

guitarplay

if anyone else has any ideas theyre playing round w/ or want to se made work just post it and il try to do something :D

or just anything that needs to get done

somethign i read just gave me an idea

what do u think about having passageways right but before u can enter u must have done somehithing or gone somewhere to find somewhere,
mkae passage ways that require keys. . .

its a easy trigger for a door and stuff or gate so i was thinking things like when u kill a boss he dropps teh right key or when u go to somewhere theres a key, just to make it more interesting. . .

let me know what u think

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
OK back from school, ready to work again.

The mimic sounds good, but you dont use caches for that. and no we arent putting creeps or anything in yet, i want the terrain done first, but feel free to make them on another map as long as oyu make it a new custom one and you know you have to move it into the actual map later on. (copy paste)

G

guitarplay

how else would u make a mimic?? would it be like a mirror immage or something???

(by mirror image i mean decoy like in tank wars the ghost tank)

Sargon

Reaction score
You would use unit variables in the place of the cache.

G

guitarplay

arg gotcha. . . i aint to fond of vairiables myself

how do u do it w/ variables and why wouldent u do it w/ a game cache. . .

the game cache is so easy

T

TOC_Cid

I is back!

Ok i back from workin, so im rdy for more work :nuts: . My Sworatith are pretty much done. I made a boss creep, it's called the Sworatith [Female]. Its really powerful and im making a trigger that lets her give birth continuosly to sworatith hatchlings :D

Anyway, just telling ya jindo, that you don't need to rush the arctic terrain cuz i aint watin for it tomorrow. Ima be gone all day for a day trip thingy or w/e you call em. (Girlfriend's idea)

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
well once he is done with the icey wasteland then I guess I will make the city, unless someone else is ready?

G

guitarplay

i was just fooling around for the hell of fooling arouond in world edit and making a terrain and wanted to know what u thought of it
its not compleet just spen bout 20 minuites
( i would have a screen shot but i dont exactly know how to do that ) :(

dont make fun of me

u said u needed a city map

T

TOC_Cid

Can someone please answer my wuestion which i posted like 20 posts ago! I need to know how to make a unit permanently invisible until it attacks. This includes night and day! or else i would have just used shadow meld

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
hmm not sure about that, but make a thread, this isnt the place to ask.

G

guitarplay

what do u think of teh beging of that map :confused:

I always feel like im being ignored wehn no one responds :( :(

lol jk

dont be afraid to tell the truth

Sargon

Reaction score
I believe that the reason people are ignoring you is because your posts are not really relevant to what's being done.

G

guitarplay

agent paper wanted a city map. . . it could be used if he wanted it to

Sargon

Reaction score
That's not a city. And he wanted a city part of the regular map, not a city in a different map. Putting it in a different map is useless.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
just so you know I am currently sorting out the hero system, so keep an eye on the first post to see any changes. in fact i think i will have a poll to see which type i should use. (in another thread)

Abd sargon, you;ve posted a fair amount here but do you want to join the team? if not then oh well and any help you give is appreciated.

Sargon

Reaction score
No thanks. I'm already assistant organizer of The Last Stand, and I don't really have time for two projects at once.

I will, however, continue to kibitz. I'm good at it. :p

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
lol that is true, but isnt The last stand moving very..very...very..........slowly? lol anyway thanks for any help you give in advance (and same to everyone else)

Sargon

Reaction score
No, Killfest is.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
oh yeah that guy, unless his terrain turns out to be awe-inspiring im having second thoughts on giving him my map for extended periods of time ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.