Trying to remove blizzard standard cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Not sure if it would work (it might not override Blizzards cheats) but i'll say it anyway:
Code:
Events:
    A player types whosyourdaddy as an exact match.
Conditions:
Actions:
    Text - Display to all players (player name) + is trying to cheat!
    Do Nothing

Try it out,
-Husky

Rad

Reaction score
No offense to anyone, but are you even listening to me and Vex?
B: As Vex said multiple times YOU CANNOT DETECT CHEATS, when you enter them they dont even show up it just says Cheat Activated!
There is no way to block cheat codes.

When you enter a cheat, it does not show as a string and trigger CAN NOT detect your messege!

S

Sheep_Quest

Well i think my method will work since it dont run only 1 time but it runs every time player 1 kills something and it resets after 60 seconds

and there is only player 12 and player 11 as enemy's and they are indeed computer controlled and in the game

But what i was thinking is.. When you turn on Whosyourdaddy you kill very very fast

And then i will have an integre arrey to check if the players kills raise above the maximum kill limit..

The kill limit will be determend depending on the unit killing, the area the hero is in since not all monsters are equal in strength and then last depending on lvl

So if Maxkill[1] becomes grater then Maxkill[2] then defeat player with the message Dont cheat

the trigger runs when a player kills something
And it resets Maxkill[1] every 60 seconds and it sets Maxkill[2] to something diffrent when you enter a new area..

SomeGuy333

Reaction score
a way to stop the iseedeadpeople cheat would be to place two units in a unreachable spot and place sight blockers and path blockers around them, they must be enemies. if one dies the game ends in defeat.

Rad

Reaction score
Well, as I've said many times before, its single player so dont worry about cheats... If someone doesnt care enough and just uses cheats thier first time then who cares it doesnt matter to anyone else, its not like single player maps will make YOU popular anyways because only 1 person knows u at a time :p

People like me, however, wont cheat even if thier stuck (Ahah). Actually if thier like me they wont even play it because single player maps are boring cause you dont get to talk to anyone (Thats probrably a rare thing, most people in warcraft 3 dont even talk...)

Rad

Reaction score
SomeGuy333 said:
a way to stop the iseedeadpeople cheat would be to place two units in a unreachable spot and place sight blockers and path blockers around them, they must be enemies. if one dies the game ends in defeat.

How would they die if there hidden in an unreachable spot? You could give a tower/hero a pheonix fire ability with no art and max range with no damage or duration etc, and if it gets hit by that then it would detect it :rolleyes:

Sargon

Reaction score
They're both ranged units, and are only seperated by a pathing blocker and a line of sight blocker. Sounds like it would work to me.

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
Here's an idea, needs Vexorian to reply though.

One we know that does occur is that when a cheat is put in, it references that "Cheats Enabled" string to display back to the player.

Is there any way through a utility, or some code, that that string could be made to crash a map, or Warcraft itself, perhaps forcing it to make some kind of subscript out of range call, or forcing it to contain more information than it can hold in the datatype, or putting some kind of invalid character on it, or NULLing it so that even a reference to it would cause a crash?

SomeGuy333

Reaction score
Im_On_56k said:
What if I revealed on that spot.

when you reveal it only gives you the sight, not the computer playes, at least i believe. when using Iseedeadpeople the computer players even get to see the entire map. as long as you dont use the Iseedeadpeople cheat they shouldn't attack eachother. im going to test it this afternoon.

C

Carson

I read this on this forum a long time ago (there was a huge thread about this)
To Stop Whosyourdaddy
You can make a unit that has LOTS of health in a place where theres nothing, make the guy have a huge regen, and make a guy beside him thats yours that can't move and for the entire game just attacks, and the other guy dies when you use whosyourdaddy, or you could give them both locust...

Event - A unit Dies.
Conditions - Unit = UNITWITHLOTSOFHEALTH = True
Actions - User Group - Pick all players and do multiple actions
Loop Actions
Defeat (Picked Player) With Message (J00 SCK NUBCAK LAWLAWL)

AquaDragon

Cool Member
Reaction score
Instead Of All That, Why Not Place It So YOu Can't Play Offline? If It Detects That You're Playing Offline ALone, Make It Immedietely Exit The Game?

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
>Instead Of All That, Why Not Place It So YOu Can't Play Offline? If It Detects That You're Playing Offline ALone, Make It Immedietely Exit The Game?

You've overlooked some of these posts Aqua. Its a single player RPG.

And just some rebuttal to Aqua's paragraph: What if the person who wants to play this RPG has his internet down? :p

21ToWin

Reaction score
Did you try something that uses text?

Event -
Player - Player 1 types a chat mesage containing iseedeadpeople as an exact match/A sub string.

Action -
Game - Defeat Player 1 with the mesage Don't Cheat!

SomeGuy333

Reaction score
Carson said:
I read this on this forum a long time ago (there was a huge thread about this)
To Stop Whosyourdaddy
You can make a unit that has LOTS of health in a place where theres nothing, make the guy have a huge regen, and make a guy beside him thats yours that can't move and for the entire game just attacks, and the other guy dies when you use whosyourdaddy, or you could give them both locust...
i already posted a tutorial a long time ago on how to counter the major cheats. some reason it was deleted, but it can be found on wc3campaigns.net. btw, you revived a thread that was over a year old.

Xorifelse

I'd love to elaborate about discussions...........
Reaction score
If you wanna disable a cheat, give up or just be plain straight.
What to do is.

player red types "cheat one" as an exact match
player red types "cheat two" as an exact match
player red types "cheat three" as an exact match

player defeat red with message "No cheating noob"

M

Mythic Fr0st

Hmm

I think there is, a way,
Code:
Event - player chat message containing Greedisgood
Conditions
Actions - Set Integer = substring(entered chat string, 12, 14 )
   - Player add Substring - Substring - Substring to triggering players current gold

Would that work?

I havent used cheats in ages
But the ones that are set as values already, so you type "BLAHBLAH" and get 1k wood & gold instantly, just set it to -1k gold & wood from the player

Or if you have to type Blahblah 10000
And you get 10k gold & wood
Set a integer to the value, and minus it from the player XD

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
untitled1tr4.png

1 2 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.