TSL Finals

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
That's it. The TSL 3 is finally over.

Thorzain vs naniwa

That was one epic Best-Of-7. One of the best matches I've ever seen. Tense to the last mintute - and so close!

For those who've missed them - games will be up on TL's youtube page soon:
http://www.youtube.com/teamliquidnet

After that 3:3 I was sure naniwa would win. He won all the larger maps and Tal'Darim is def. one of the larger. And after the colossi toasted his natural expo I saw no hope anymore.
But the T-Zain just went ahead and proved me wrong, with beautiful positioning and awesome EMPs!

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I watched the first 6 games... they were pretty easy to analyse, really.

1st game- 1-1-1 all in- hard to execute but extreamly hard to hold off.
2nd game, the lonely twilight council that got charge is what stopped the push, after that protoss was ahead
3rd game- protoss outmacroed terran
4th game 1-1-1 all in (again)
5th game A bad way to begin the all in- he lost too many stalkers while he was breaching, bad zealot positioning (they didn't attack, nor serve as meatshields)
6th game no info (dunno why)

It was an okay series, the styles weren't too interesting... then again, these days I am expecting too much from the players.

Undoubtably both players are VERY strong, and diserved the prize they got. :]

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
Weren't too interesting? Man, I wanna see a match that's interesting in your eyes.
I was watching it live and I was on the edge of my seat.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
It was interesting, just... I didn't really feel the "OMFGWTFBBQ TSL FINAAALZZZ" hype.

Interesting matches were the Adelscot vs terran (The first terran he played against, when he used gateway against MMM)

Most of WhiteRa's matches, since he is a genious when it comes to using special tactics, for example the stalker observer abuses...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.