Two Dimensions

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Something i made since i was bored for a long time

And usually Boredom+Epic music=Story

So yeah comment and enjoy

Prologue

The typhoon was hitting it's peak. Outside the small nipa hut Coconut trees danced and swayed furiously in the wind while lightning crackled in the sky.
Inside the small shelter was a boy and a girl about sixteen to seventeen years of age,In there arms was a child about a month old. The boy took off his cap and hugged his wife. "It's going to be ok Maria,trust me on this. Everything is going to get better i promise." The girl hugged the baby close to her chest and stroke the boy's chin. "I know it will Antonino now let's go to bed you have work to do tomorrow remember?"She kissed her husband goodnight and they both went to bed.
Several hours later they heard a commotion outside.Looking outside the hut's only window they could make out several human shapes in the darkness. "What are they doing?" Maria asked her husband. "I don't know but we better stay out of it." Just then a green portal opened in front of the human shaped figures. The couple looked on intrigued
on what was transpiring right before their very eyes. A clawed foot emerged followed by another then a chilling roar was heard that sent chills down the couple's spine. The wind began to pick up,The five individuals that stood in front of there window oblivious to those within the hut stood their ground their cloaks bellowing in the gale.
The portal closed and the creature it released into this world stood on it's hind legs it's demonic eyes narrowed in contempt of the five who stood in quiet defiance right before it's eyes. It dropped on all fours and charged straight towards the five human shapes and the hut.The couple screamed and ran for dear life while carrying their baby.One of the
five who was clearly the leader of the group issued his orders and the group split up to engage the beast. One began to chant and fire erupted from her hands engulfing the demon in a whirlwind of fire. The monster roared it's rage and dispelled the pillar of fire that surrounded him a moment ago. The group of mysterious individuals regrouped
and began chanting together."Your efforts of resistance amuses me" They heard it speak. It laughed a long deep evil laugh and lashed out his tentacles which formed into deadly pointed edges spearing four of them. Retracting his tentacles the demon turned to speak to the last survivor."Tell me Valia how does it feel to see your comrades die?"
The woman met it's gaze which she held."Your father will never win Altimus. And I'll never give in until i breathe my last breath." The demon unsheathed it's sword. "So be it then." And lunged at the woman who quickly leaped out of the way and drew her sword then slashed the demon across his back. The Demon roared in pain and reached for her at his back. She dodged the massive clawed hand and began her relentless attack.The Demon retaliated with a ball of fire which she dodged and engulfed the hut in flames. Suddenly her fingers and eyes crackled with bright yellow energy
"So this is it i suppose eh?" The demon laughed as dark energy began to spill out of his eyes and fingers. They ran towards each other fingers outstretched voices raised in defiance.
There was a huge explosion of bright light as they impacted their fingers piercing through their skin,pouring incompatible energies into each other. Then they disintegrated into nothingness their essence spilling out into the night sky.As the couple opened their eyes they saw that their hut had burned down and not a single corpse was found.Quickly picking up their son. They hurried towards the nearest barrio. As they ran the moon appeared in the sky and cast a moonlit glow on the fields. The girl looked down at the baby she held in her arms. On the boy's forehead was a small
broken circle.She dismissed it as the moon tend to play tricks at people at this time of night.They reached the nearest village at around five in the morning,they bought tickets to the first bus bound for Manila. As they where seated and the bus was on it's way they whispered to each other about what happened the past few hours.The girl told the boy about the strange mark she saw on her child while they were running through the fields."It's probably the moon playing tricks with you" He said. Still unconvinced she fell asleep on his lap and slept through the entire
trip.

Chapter 1

"MOM!! have you seen my cell I've looked every where for it!?" Alistair yelled over the din of his brother's band that was practicing in the living room. Running down the stairs he saw his phone resting on top of several magazines. Quickly grabbing the phone he yelled that he already found it and ran out the door. Outside the family car waited it's engine idling. Alistair climbed inside and shut the door. His dad was taking him to the mall. Normally he wouldn't ask his dad favors on stuff like this but given the circumstances he was out of people to hitch a ride in and his dad was the only one that was willing to take him to mall. He sighed,he didn't know what he was so nervous about. All he was doing was spending some time with Lilah and for some reason he had this strange feeling of longing every time when he thinks about her.Arriving at the mall Alistair waved goodbye as his dad sped towards the highway. He felt someone tap his back,quickly turning around and stepping into his fighting stance he was relived to see it was just Lilah. "Hey Alistair,So what do you want to do?" She seemed so...so..what was the word he was looking for?..Beautiful. "Helloooo..Earth to ALI!! WAKE UP!!" She slapped him across the face,hard. Alistair snapped out of his stupor. "Uh i guess we hit the arcade first" She looked at him quizzically."What's up with you lately? you seem so...distracted." He shrugged. "It must be just the mid terms. You know how i feel about them." She giggled. "Well our parents let us spend this afternoon as a break from all that studying so let's have fun ok?" He took her hand into his hand and led her into the mall. They hit the arcade first. They had fun blasting virtual enemies along with dancing to a beat in Dance dance revolution. During their lunch Alistair felt something that he never felt before,Someone's watching me. He thought. Lilah suddenly stood up and looked at her phone "Sorry Ali something came up and i have to go. She then ran off towards the bathroom. What's gotten into her lately? She's been cutting short the time we spend in the mall lately.. He watched her run off. Sitting there amidst the noise of the food court he thought about the past few years.He sighed,It's not like we're dating anyways,We're just close friends.He called his dad to pick him up. On the way home he could see several couples holding hands. He rolled his eyes,He and Lilah weren't exactly dating,there just really close. Once he got home he sent a message on her phone asking her to call him later,after an hour she still didn't call him,so he decided to study a bit. Dinner time came and still no call nor any messages. He sighed,It probably wasn't his business to ask her since it might be something sensitive. He finished his meal and checked his messages,Nothing. Then he took a shower and went to bed. As he lay on his bed he thought about Lilah some more until he finally drifted off to sleep. As he slept he dreamed about himself and Lilah,both of them strolling across a field of flowers in bloom. They tripped and fell,they burst out laughing.He stared into her deep blue eyes for quite awhile before she spoke up. "Alistair i want to tell you something important..I..I-"She was cut short when a malefic figure emerged behind them laughing diabolically "Aww how sweet..." He then raised his claws and tore Lilah in half. But the nightmare didn't end there as the being strode towards him, Alistair was stuck to the ground frozen in terror. "How does it feel to be helpless huh Chaotic Neutral? How Does it feel!!" He slashed Alistair across the chest. He woke up in cold sweat,He shook his head trying to dislodge the nightmare. He looked at his clock,Five minutes to six. He sighed and got dressed,then after brushing his teeth he went for a jog outside in the crisp morning air. As he jogged past the various houses he had that feeling of being watched again. He turned around and saw that no one was behind him. He shivered,It was unusually chilly today. Zipping up his jacket he ran towards Lilah's house while nervously looking over his shoulder every now and then.
Chapter 2 coming soon

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Could you please separate your paragraphs so it's easier for me to read?

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
Your a good writer. Some small things need fixing, but overall gj.
Do make paragraphs though. And, if you feel that a certain part deserves a chapter break, but it isn't really long enough, just put like a row of stars then write what was going to be in your next chapter. It accomplishes the same thing without the dramatics of a chapter when what you already have is to short.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Well if you guys want the finished well punctuated version i'll post it when my friends are done cleaning up the errors after i give them the final copy

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.