Weird UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score

An ocean exploration team led by Swedish researcher Peter Lindberg has found what some are suggesting is a crashed flying saucer. Lindberg's team, which has had success in the past recovering sunken ships and cargo, was using sonar to look for the century-old wreck of a ship that went down carrying several cases of a super-rare champagne. Instead, the team discovered what it claims is a mysterious round object that might (or might not) be extraterrestrial.

Lindberg explained to local media that his crew discovered, on the 300-foot-deep ocean floor between Finland and Sweden, "a large circle, about 60 feet in diameter. You see a lot of weird stuff in this job, but during my 18 years as a professional I have never seen anything like this. The shape is completely round."

Adding to the mystery at the bottom of the Gulf of Bothnia, Lindberg said he saw evidence of scars or marks disturbing the environment nearby, suggesting the object somehow moved across the ocean floor to where his team found it.

Last edited:

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
I'm so tired of "what if" articles. Fact: big circular object. that's all we got. Let's go down and check that b!tch out now and find out what it is and stop hypothesizing.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
I'm so tired of "what if" articles. Fact: big circular object. that's all we got. Let's go down and check that b!tch out now and find out what it is and stop hypothesizing.

are you going to fund this operation?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.