Undead Research RPG

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
Abomination Gone Wild! - you find a crazy skeleton scientist who's abomination inventions have gone wild and crazy. When you accept it, a cave will open and when you go in, you are teleported to a... cave. Then, abominations will walk around randomly and you have to tame them with only 2 skills: Tame - channeled ability, drains abomination mana per second and when it loses all mana, it becomes "tamed"; and Hide - become invisible and unable to mvoe (Shadowmeld). Once all of them are tamed, the reward - you get to keep one for your team or whatever it is.
Interesting idea; but there's one problem: where would the player find the scientist? He's in a Scourge research facility...it doesn't make much sense at this point. I'm looking more for quests that would originate from the researchers themselves. Thanks anyway, I might use it :D

Hmm... I don't really know what's been going on from Page one bottom half to page two but for some quest ideas:
You could read the posts. I don't think it's that hard to follow :p

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
READING the posts... seems like a good idea. :D

Ok, maybe you can make it in one of the Test Facilities the researcher asks for help.

Evoroth

Reaction score
Quest idea

Researcher: I had a dream a few weeks ago... It felt like I was given total insight on everything in the universe! Like the truth of everything was right in my head for a few moments! So, I started to write it down, and when I woke up that morning, all I could read was:

"Ekke plotasmium ehuke ywasmed opo tralle flygande bäckasiner söka whila på mjuka tuvor"

Since then, I have been trying to translate it, I have been to witches, doctors, truth-tellers, prophets and psychologists to understand what my subconsciousness was trying to tell me...

And I am starting to make sense of it. But I need help to fulfill this dream. First, we have to find a thing for me that grandpa gave me when I was born, and I lost two years later... It is very important.

Good start?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I THINK I KNOW THE IDEA IS: Keek potasiumlo heeku yasmwed poo ratlle flygenda bäcksinare söka while på mukaj tourv. ??? lol

anyways, I'l try to think of something.

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
"Ekke plotasmium ehuke ywasmed opo tralle flygande bäckasiner söka whila på mjuka tuvor"

Ohh, some swedish in there ;D

Anyways the map idea is original good luck and godspeed ;)

Evoroth

Reaction score
Edit.

One thing I would love with your map, would be that you with every new research/quest, you see that the new technology is in use within the undead place... in the form of unit upgrades, new buildings, generic special effects or other cool stuff. For example, I help a crazy researcher to find his Rusty Gold Immortal Monkey-Wrench of Wielding +15 in the Lost Sanctuary of Mikael Pärsbrandt, so he can finish his masterpiece, the Infernal Liver Slaughter Machine of Ultimate Imbalance... Then I want to see that piece! I want more than "congratulations, you finished the quest and helped the researcher with his dreams to destroy the world", I want to see the infernal machine roll out from his lab, run over some walls and ghouls and show some power.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Bit off topic but..wasent there like a suggestions thread for this RPG?
Im kinda sure, cuz I spammed their balls out with my quest ideas in that thread.:confused:

Plus I have a question.
Is this RPG set in a huge building with researchers, or does it have like a research camp and other human cities and terrain around it?

Knight7770

Reaction score
I'm back! Thanks for keeping this thread from any page other than 1 :D
Is this RPG set in a huge building with researchers, or does it have like a research camp and other human cities and terrain around it?
It's in a very top-secret Scourge area. There are no humans anywhere near the facility; it's based in Northrend. BUT, there is a teleporter that you need to use that sends you other places where you have to go collect stuff (data, stuff, stufff, or stuffff).
Bit off topic but..wasent there like a suggestions thread for this RPG?
Im kinda sure, cuz I spammed their balls out with my quest ideas in that thread.
Yes there is. But I don't care where suggestions are posted.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
It's in a very top-secret Scourge area. There are no humans anywhere near the facility; it's based in Northrend. BUT, there is a teleporter that you need to use that sends you other places where you have to go collect stuff (data, stuff, stufff, or stuffff).

So you'll have unlimited possibilities to make your quests? Good!

yes there is. But I don't care where suggestions are posted.

Then why did you bother to make a suggestions thread?:D

Knight7770

Reaction score
Well, I had intended for this to be just about information and questions and updates and whatnot. That's the reason for the other thread :p

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
In that case: Lets all keep it clean and post our ideas here.
So you can use this thread for your updates n'stuf.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.