Crime Undercover police using dead children's identities was 'common practice' at Scotland Yard

camelCase

The Case of the Mysterious Camel.
Reaction score
The use of dead children’s identities to create aliases for undercover police officers was ‘common practice’, a senior officer has admitted.

But none of the families of the children had been contacted by police, Chief Constable Mick Creedon said.

He is investigating undercover policing, including the use of dead children’s names by Scotland Yard’s Special Demonstration Squad.

Earlier this year it was claimed up to 80 identities were stolen over a 30-year period, without families knowing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zerocaliber

Reaction score
Look at it this way, at least the kids get to do something productive that benefits society still.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Just Imagine, the parents of said dead child "would" meet the undercover police! Hmm

camelCase

Reaction score
FC is being lame.
That's akin to meeting someone who has the same name as your dead kid.

Nothing wrong with it. Do you freak out every time you meet someone with your name?
(You probably do, cos' you're FreakCat)

FireCat

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with it.
Fuck that, As disgusting as this, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like meeting someone in person, who use your kids identities.And btw: A terrorist, criminals could decide to revenge the family of the dead child, Just because the agent using the identity of the child, innocent bereaved families would fucking suffer. Ah yeah Nothing wrong with that. "That would be funny as hell" RIGHT??

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
That would actually be quite funny. I wonder if we could make a hollywood movie out of that idea.

FireCat

Reaction score
That would actually be quite funny. I wonder if we could make a hollywood movie out of that idea.
Sure... You as Insp. Jacques Clouseau And camelCase as Insp. Charles Dreyfus
"The Trolls Strikes Again" :)

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
Fuck that, As disgusting as this, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like meeting someone in person, who use your kids identities.And btw: A terrorist, criminals could decide to revenge the family of the dead child, Just because the agent using the identity of the child, innocent bereaved families would fucking suffer. Ah yeah Nothing wrong with that. "That would be funny as hell" RIGHT??

oh firecat, still the same as ever.

You would think if they looked into who the person really is they would find out they are actually dead and the uncover cop would've dead before the family is.

FireCat

Reaction score
^ You little bastard troll! Are you freaked Out?

Btw: @Nigerianrulz It could happen and it migh have happen already!

camelCase

Reaction score
I like to imagine that FC is really just one giant bag of raging hormones.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.