Undoing upgrades

Baltazhar

Reaction score
I have a minor problem about some upgrades. The map includes several rounds, in which the upgrades should reset each new round. However, they persist once upgraded. Is there a way to fix this?

I have tried Player - Set current research level but as it says, it doesn't work for undoing the upgrades. Does anyone know of some other way to undo an upgrade?

I don't think it matters, but the upgrade is a unit upgrade, which adds life and damage.

- Baltazhar

Baltazhar

Reaction score
Really? Aw damn... I can't believe it. With all the possibilities the World Editor supplies, upgrades can't be undone? :nuts:

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Depending on the upgrade and how many you need or levels, you could try with a negative version.
I.e. a second upgrade that has negative values to cancel out the actual upgrade...

Baltazhar

Reaction score
I need 50 upgrades pr round, and up to a maximum of 9 rounds. So that would be 450 normal upgrades, and another 400 to cancel them out?

It's worth a shot :)

Luckily, they're all the same upgrade, so it shouldn't take too long...

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Rather big those numbers...
I would try with one or two first to see if it actually works as planned. :p

Another potential option would be a new set of units every round, each using its own set of upgrades...

Or some better way of doing it.

Baltazhar

Reaction score
Ah, new units each round! Brilliant! That sounds like just the option I was looking for.

I consider this question answered.

Thanks people, rep all around :)

- Baltazhar

EDIT: Well I can't give you rep atm Ace... But thanks nonetheless.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.