Unhiding a unit and setting health

W

WhoIsJG

Hello, im pretty new to WE and still figuring alot out. The answer to this question may be out there somewhere but I havent been able to find it so ill just ask it myself.

Im sure it is very simple, I just havent been able to figure it out.

All I want to do is hide a unit and unhide a new version of it (different unit for larger scale) and set the unhidden units health = to the hidden unit.

This is as close as I have come but it doesnt work.

Unit - Set life of unit2<gen> to (Percentage life of unit1<gen>)%

I just typed that to look like what is in WE so dont bother commenting on spaces in the wrong place :)

Any thoughts?

Vnbear

Reaction score
Maybe you should use set life (to value) instead of to percentage.

Unit - Set life of unit2<gen> to (Life of unit1<gen>)

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
>>different unit for larger scale<<
To change the size of the unit, you can INSTEAD of creating a new unit, you can just do a Trigger like this:
Events- YOUR events
Conditions- YOUR contidions
Actions-
Animation - Unit change scaling size to "value"... (something like that, its one of the first "actions" that appears in the drop-down menu, when you click actions, how I know? The first letter in Animation.. yes, its A, meaning it will be one of the first.. :p)
Cheerio

zll7

Reaction score
As far as hiding him goes you could just add the ability for invisibility ... Shade has it. The take it away when you want him to come back...

W

WhoIsJG

Thanks guys.

Ill try your method ManyTimes and see how it works. That would cut the size down on quite a few triggers and would result in a lot less hidden units.

As for hiding and unhiding ive already got that part figured out, thanks though zll7.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.