Unimmolation

Zetrix91

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
so ive created a spell based on immolation, and a special effect is supposed to happen when u turn it off, this is what i have
Trigger:
  • Blades of Immolation Deactivate
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order with no target
    • Conditions
      • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(unimmolation))
      • (Unit-type of (Ordered unit)) Equal to Shadow Dancer
    • Actions
      • Set BoImmolationCaster_U = (Ordered unit)
      • Set BoImmolationCaster_Point = (Position of BoImmolationCaster_U)
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 4, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • For each (Integer B) from 1 to (4 + (2 x (Integer A))), do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (BoImmolationCaster_Point offset by (50.00 x (Real((Integer A)))) towards ((360.00 / (4.00 + (2.00 x (Real((Integer A)))))) x (Real((Integer B)))) degrees) using Abilities\Weapons\BlackKeeperMissile\BlackKeeperMissile.mdl
              • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)

It triggeres when i deactivate immolation, and not when i activate it so that was nice and it didnt trigger when i used other abilites. just like planned. the problem occured when i hit an item in my inventory with a use, it triggered every time i used any item. any thoughts or solutions?

sylvannis mb

Reaction score
ummm, can you attach a test map and ill have a muck around with it and see whats wrong :S can't see anything wrong with your conditions there ...

Zetrix91

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
it might be because the items abilities are based off channel, well here is a test map, please look into it.

Attachments

• Shadow Dancer Attached.w3x
    30.4 KB · Views: 138

Zetrix91

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
just wanted to add more information, its seems that it will trigger off any ability based of channel. so if this helps anybody finding a solution please let me know

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
did you put disable other abilities as false? b/c i think when you 'disable' the unit is forced to turn off all abilities (which includes your turned on/off immolation)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.