Unpolymorphing

Jazradel

Helping people do more by doing less.
Reaction score
How do you unpolymorph a unit?
I've tried purging them, removing the buff and removing the status effect as well as combinations of those.
How do you do it?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
hmm...

I can't remember the name of the move but this move that the priest has removes all buffs from a targeted area, try that.

If that fails then there are some experts here who probably can do a trigger to end polymorph.

Hope that helps.

~Jindo

P

Persen

If you want abolish magic to remove polymorph, try something like this:

Event: A unit (starts the effect of an abilty)
Condition: (Ability being cast) equals to (Abolish Magic)
Actions: Remove buff (Polymorph) from (Target of Ability being cast)

If its dispel you want, its a bit more complicated...

G

Ghoulfrenzy

Normal dispeling spells such as Dispel Magic and Devour Magic don't work with polymorph, nor does spell steal. There might be a field in the Unit Editor where that can be changed, but I don't know for sure.

-Ghoulfrenzy

Like Video Game Music? Join the Community of Video Game Music Remixers at OCremix.org!!! :D

Jazradel

Helping people do more by doing less.
Reaction score
Okay as soon as I get home I will try using Dispel Magic, Devour Magic and Spell Steal. I'm guessing they won't work though based on ghoulfrenzy and my Purge results.

I have tried using the following actions:
Actions: Remove buff (Polymorph) from (the unit)
and
Actions: Remove status effect Polymorph) from (the unit)

None of these things work. My polymorph spell has been modified so it lasts for 3000 BTW. The only clue I've had in my investigation is that when I removed the status effect and casted blizzard on them they occasionly unmorphed.

I have tried combinations of all these things of course.

R

Ralle_Janis

sry for going off topic like this, and if its VERY unlegal, remove this post.

Im_On_56k, what does that code in your signature do?

R

R15I23D05D14

Nothing real. It is a joke. It first asks Warcraft to check if the map player has played more than 11 times. If they havn't it calls tham a "newb" and helpfully crashes the computer. Fortunatly, blizzard has not put a crash command in their World Editor,

NB I know no JASS {Which is what the sig is written in}, so I may have got some of the loop commands, etc, a little wrong. I know it is a joke, though. If you can't read it it will put a hex on your computer, because ergo you are a newb.

NB II, I also find it really annoying. Forums should ban all members with a signature longer than their posts. It is a good signature though. I want to be a special member! I want a signature!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.