Upgrade Issue

Glaivesrit

Reaction score
In short, I applied the "Iron-Forged Sword" upgrade to my custom units. What I did was changed it around so it would be applied to all units (clicked the box) and it is not working.. it's probably because of the custom units..

My custom units are undead, I set the upgrade race to undead, everything should be working but in game i don't see the +(x) number next to the original damage

thanks in advance for help with this issue

kingkwong92

Reaction score
On the unit, under techtree-upgrades used.
You need to add the upgrade onto all units that you want affected by that upgrade.:cool:

Glaivesrit

Reaction score
oh, ok...wouldn't that already set the upgrade on the unit, though? I want players to use it from a building

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
oh, ok...wouldn't that already set the upgrade on the unit, though? I want players to use it from a building

No, that means that the upgrade is used by that unit. It doesn't give the unit the upgrade per say, but the potential to have the upgrade. Without the potential, researching the upgrade will do nothing. Upgrade researched + unit that uses the upgrade = BINGO.

perkeyone

something clever
Reaction score
yeah basically you give them the upgrade but since it check the techtree requirements the upgrade doesnt show up or function until you buy it

Glaivesrit

Reaction score
yup, thanks. for some reason that one upgrade isn't working, but i'll cope with it and use the other that is. thanks for the help guys

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.