Upgrade Issue

D359

Reaction score
Hello I am working on a custom melee map and I have some problems with upgrades.I am trying to make an upgrade that switches all green skined orcs to fell orcs and another upgrade for tauren,however I keep geting the picture of the new tauren inside my barack before I make the upgrade,and as for the chaos orcs...their pictures don't change

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
The upgrade enables a Chaos ability for all green-skinned Orcs, which will then change their unit-type. You need two unit-types for all units, and the green-skinned ones should have a Chaos ability that changes them to their red-skinned counterparts, and needs the upgrade to work. Same goes for the Tauren.

D359

Reaction score
I have only one problem with that,the units with chaos ability;they have the same picture and description on them inside the baracks and that really pisses me off,furthermore,the tauren, was made using berserker upgrade;what I liked about thist was that it made the old tauren unit disapear when the reaserch was made.The down side to that is that before the upgrade is made I get both of their pics inside the barack and I want to keep the pic of the new tauren hidden until the upgrade is made.

SO Basicaly what I want to know is this:How do I hide a unit in a barack until an upgrade is made?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.