Hi Guys,

I want count upgrade 1 only for 1 marine and not all marines
Does anyone knows how this works?

Thx

MissKerrigan

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
what do you want to do? you can add a behavior to change almost any stat on a unit and only that unit (i used this to create stat buffs for difficulties in my game, 1 ability for damage bonus 1 for armor 1 for health and 1 for move speed)

just give me an example and ill show you how i would do it and then try to help you out from there, i spent 5-6 hours learning about behaviors yesterday

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
well like I said, I want to have a button in marine 'upgrade level 1' but the upgrade most only count for that unit
So if there are any other marines, these marines must still have upgrade 0 when upgraded the 1 marine I talk about

Hmm can't explain better

Kerrigan

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
have a basic ability with a mineral cost or w/e u want it to cost, attach a behavior to it with no expiration time that improves the damage they deal by a percentage or w/e type of upgrade you want, when they cast it, remove the ability, then add the next rank if you want to have multiple ranks

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
hey Gfreak thx but have to search for it in behavoir and search how to program this 'rank'

btw do you play starcraft 2 often? maybe you can add me to friend then

my account is just MissKerrigan

greetzz

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.