Uther Party: How do I get the lich secret level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sfcsdv

when u say bloodlust into b
how is it supposed to be?
how big of a b?

U

Unregistered

-

please, anyone write down fully where is the materials and what to do... thanks!

Deathbedeli2

Reaction score
1.)Make panda pick up the ??? Item
2.)Give the ??? Item to the Lich
3.)Bloodlust the Lich
4.)Cripple the Lich
5.)Time will become midnight
6.)Demon haze sets in
7.)Who Am I??!? is spoken
8.)Type 18346
9.)Move lich to pad with ghoul
10.)Move the Random Unit on to the pad with Lich
11.)Do all this b4 lich dies and you get a VERY SECRET MINIGAME!

U

Unregistered

All are wrong, I just figured it out. Nothing to do with the time of day or bloodlust or cripple, just purge. The last post is similar but off a lot too.

BTW, its not a new mini game. It lets you use the lich while in a game...such as the phantom assasin one, you have lich's icon in top left screen like hes your unit, you can click him and cast spells (his body is invisible though).

Deathbedeli2

Reaction score
"All are wrong, I just figured it out. Nothing to do with the time of day or bloodlust or cripple, just purge. The last post is similar but off a lot too"

How does that explain what to do?

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Skip the day of time, bloodlust and cripple steps and just purge him.

E

EzStevie2k2

Secret Games I Know:

Drunken Archer - Drunken Haze the Archer
Fel Orc Fiasco - Form a B with Archimond's BlooLust
Invisible Dreadlord - Cast Invis on Dreadlord with Sorceress
Invis Rifle - Same thing with the dreadlord
Invis Ghoul - same thing with dreadlord
Rabbit Killing Game - Kill a rabbit that appears in various games
Crazy BeastMaster - BloodLust the BeastMaster
Matrix Archer - Cast Slow on Archer with Sorceress
Crazy Manoroth Typing - Bloodlust Mannoroth
Unhealthy Peon - Cripple the Peon
Barbecue Pig - Find it in the top right bush

Secret Lich Game: [It's like what Unregistered said]

Use Panda or Mannoroth to get the "???" item on the bottom hill [Scroll Down]
Give the "???" item to the Cursed Lich
Purge the lich with Shaman or Satyr
Type in Chat Box: 18346
Put Ghoul on the Game PlatForm
It has a 25% chance of enabling the Cursed Lich Game, otherwise it will enable the "Stay on the Blight" Game.

P.S: If you want to move lich for some reason, you have to move it with a unit by clicking Lich with a unit.

Another P.S: If what me and Unregistered said doesnt seem to work, then try what DeathBedeli2 said. What he said might be correct about the Cursed Lich Game.

Yet another P.S: Those of you who will try Fel Orc Fiasco WILL have a very hard time doing it because you have to form a B with certain units/heroes and you have to do it quick.

P.S: There wont be ANYMORE P.S's anymore. :p

N

not addicted

unregistered

hes right about bein able to use lich in game i did that once while tryin to figure it out

i gotta try that ghoul thing

56k Fanatic

Wtf? When I played Panda i have 2 heroes. 1st is panda and 2nd is lich. But I cant find lich anywhere in the arena. Does this have to do with anything? I casted bloodlust drunken haze and cripple on lich then purged him then I played panda.

D

dragon

today i did this. it was wierd

gave ??? to lich
purge
ghoul to platform (which said there is a 25% chance of getting the secret mini-game)

then i got to the ghoul mini-game, didn't even start it and i was return back to the main menu(where we choose the mini games) except this time there are NO platform for starting a game and the lich was there, the ghoul somehow died even on blight. i got stuck there, i couldn't start a mini game or anything. i try to give item to lich and do that process again but purge n 18346 had no effect

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
well as you can see from the previous posts...
in a map called uther's party there are plenty of minigames you can pick and play. and there are some hidden you need to discover. the lich minigame is most likely the trickiest so far since it seems that no one ever figured it out.

U

Unregistered

Anyone no how to get the damn feed the fat guy, that was the first uthers i played, but its not there anymore.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Unregistered said:
how about unprotect the map? anyone know how to do that?
i told my friend to try, but its tricky. he managed to get the code (18346) from it at least.

U

Unregistered

SFilip said:
i told my friend to try, but its tricky. he managed to get the code (18346) from it at least.

what does he do? does he use a program to unprotect it? cuz i wanna try to unprotect it n figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.