Uther Party: How do I get the lich secret level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sorry, but I'm afraid we do not support unprotecting maps, cause it might be used to more evil purposes than figuring the lich out. And if a friend of SFLIP (Just kidding, SFILIP :p ) didn't manage to get anything else from it than the number, I bet it's quite hard.

L

lich finder?

the lich game.....revealed? well, i have gotten to a game with the LICH but im not sure if its the real thing. the lich game ..... is just the ghoul game with a lich to attack priests . but im not sure.......i simply get the well-hidden treasure with the panda ( not manorroth, he wont pick it up)and give it to lich........then purge lich with shaman or seal (LOL a seal! ) and type in 18346 (I THINK, might be wrong), no pushing necessary.then simply move all the units BUT lich to bottom. then all you need to do is use ghoul to go to beacon. you need EXTREME luck for this though.the lich might be in other games if u use other units.

U

Unregistered

Lich

I Heard That After The 18346 Numbers You Need To Start A The Ghoul Game At Theres A 25 % That The Lich Mini Game Starts
Also You Can Cripple The Peon For Sick Peon Secret Game
And If You Click The Shaman A Lot Of Times
Theres Another Secret

U

Unregistered

Almost there.

I have figured a lot out.

First thunder clap the red area in the bottom left corner.

Then get the ??? item with the panda and give it to the lich.

Purge him and type 18346.

Use blizzard from the revenant it will freeze him.

Then use the fire from the panda and you will gain control over him.

Now he says he feels as if he's missing something. If you move him to the switch he will say that glowing switches are his only weakness and die. If only he had his lucky ring. If he does die a spirit you cannot control will appear no idea on what to do with it though. I believe the ??? is his secret treasure and there is a post prior to this about having gotten two of them. So damn close.

56k Fanatic

No lich game at all!

Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:10 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changes since Ultima-Q:
- New Games: Teldrassil's Peril, A Taxing Situation, Keep Away, Strike and Light Galore.
- 15 new secret games.
- Removed: The Lich has been removed due to the high level of controversy, whining and reported mental disorders. If it makes you feel better, there is no lich game.
- Added a second timed ball on Snap Dragon.
- Balanced a very tiny bit Tower Attack.
- Lowered Warden's HP so corner-hiding is less viable and prevented wall-hiding.
- Fixed a few spelling errors and fixed Original Ultima Credits.
- Fixed a glitch which occured when the first character to type in mannoroth was "/".
- The Tinker is now more of a "throwing" game.
- Fixed Revenant's lightning effect.
- When winner leaves, the replacement check is performed once.
- Fixed Baldwin staying in a color after the game ends.
- Icicle speeds up a tiny bit faster.
- Raised Infernal Spawn chance in Spellbreaker.
- Some other minor changes not worth mentioning.

KNOWN ISSUES
- Lord Garithos timer screws up in mini-games. (Confirmed, only happens on free games though.)
- Sapper sometimes spawns up in the cliff, making the game unplayable. (Confirmed)
- Some games have reported to give wrong scores. (Not confirmed)

If you don't believe me, why would anyone make a secret game like that? you have to type 18346? How would anyone know of that in the first place? The lich was only there to be fooled around with, that's why you can purge him,bloodlust,blizzard,cripple,drunkenhaze, etc. on him!

U

Username

Hmm...you guys do it differently than I do(I'm posting the thing for Ultima-T).

1) Get ??? with Panda
2) Use MK or Tauren or whatever to Stomp and a little red thing in the lower bottom corner
3) Lich pops out
4) Give ??? to the Lich
5) Purge the Lich
6) Lich says "who is it?" and changes every .5 seconds
7) Use Frost Reverand's blizzard on Lich
8) Lich stops changing but is frozen
9) Use Panda's fire thing to thaw the Lich
10) Lich says "Finally, I'm free. But I feel as if something is missing..."

Now, if you get the Lich to go to the glowing box, a black shadowy Lich comes and kills yours and the Lich says "Oh no, my only weakness: glowing boxes!! If only I had my lucky ring!!"

So now I need to know how to get the lucky ring(by the way, there's a wierd laugh when you Bloodlust Lich with Archimonde. Maybe it's the other minigame but whatever). Also, I've tried everything with the other lich that pops up. It's a neutral hero and I've invisibled it, crippled it, roared it, slowed it, crippled it, etc.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
interesting, but didn't work for me :(
blizzard has no effect on him (except for the fact he takes damage).
however i just tried with the ghoul and it worked :D
i had the lich as my helper to kill the priests. case closed i guess...seems its just a helper for the ghoul game.

A

Andy[DPFE]

The Red button

This lich thing got me totally, i think it's awesome with all theese things, but i can't figure out, I've tryed the thing ??? and purge and code (18346 or something) but where's the red spot in bottom left ? o_O can't find it :banghead:

W

Well

( This is for Uther Party T)

This werid thing happened when i tried it a different way.

1) I used the panda to get the ??? bracer.
2) I gave it to the lich.
3) Then I Bloodlusted and casted invisablity first
then I crippled it.

Then when i tried to freeze it, it didn't work but right then 2 skeleton solders poped up and the lich was still changing. When i put the skeleton solders on the box they would go on top of it, and thats how far I got. Maybe 2 appeared use I used 2 spells on it before, I don't really know :confused: .... Thats what i did.
This is really, ahh the perfect emotion :banghead: head banging -_-.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
no, why cripple? :rolleyes:
-give the item
-purge
-type 18346
-start the ghoul game...if you're lucky the lich will appear

Xorifelse

I'd love to elaborate about discussions...........
Reaction score
This is for the T version
I've opened the map, and there are some things i don't get, Ill post them.
Btw, between you and me, This maps LEAKS LIKE HELL, no wonder people always DC or lagg out.
I counted 33 Secret levels. But that may be incorrect.

Im Gonna find out how to do the lich, But as it may seem, It creates an Item "Somewhere" Wich you need to enter the cirle with the cursed lich.
Give me some time for it, (Editing it when i have something new.)

I am a little stuck at the Lich 6 condition..
The event is this.. in GUI

Code:
Game - The tournament game must end Soon
And this in JASS
Code:
call TriggerRegisterGameEvent(gg_trg_Free_Lich_6,EVENT_GAME_TOURNAMENT_FINISH_SOON)
The GUI says "This event only occurs during automated tournement games on battle.net"
But i still dont know what that is, I mean can the game actualy see that a tournement is running on b.net ?

If this is not able to get triggered in a custom game like Uther Party, This its disabled indeed. BUT NOT REMOVED!.

1) Click the Shaman 25 times and there will be a secret game.
2)

B

blindbox

Read the Quests menu.
It has sensitive information.

Don't be a fake, you just can't believe the fact do you?

Anyway, in Ultima-T, if u thunder clap on the aura at btm left, LICH WILL COME OUT, but he says no lich game hah? Anyway, if you blizzard+fire him, he will be free (well that is at the end).

B

blindbox

This is for the T version
I counted 33 Secret levels. But that may be incorrect.

Tell all of it to us? :p.

Hmm that 25 clicks shaman, I think it leads to a minigame where you need to click like hell, I played it once.

F

freakzoid

Can someone post the link to Ultima-T verion plz? Trying the lich secret, freeze doesnt work for me in the Q version, so wana try the T version

C

Cursed_Lich

wow..

K u guys. This is how u obtain me

1. get bracelat
2. stomp circle thing in bottem right with Tauron Cheiftan.
3.Give lich bracalet
4. purge
5.enter 18346
6.use ice rev to blizzard him
7. STOP BLIZZING HIM
8. use pandoran master to fire breath him
8. put him on pad
10. put ghoul on pad

PS: after doing this there is still only a 25% chance of it working!
:banghead:

J

Jaykachu

Guys after using the panda's fire on him

PURGE HIM AGAIN

he says "something Agony"

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.