Uther Party: How do I get the lich secret level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AsyIuM

Here is an open question. What drives you to seek the knowledge of how to solve the Lich? What force compels you to know everything there is, the craving to know all to the point of madness, falling ill to the curse of the Lich. Knowledge is the intellectual manipulation of carefully verified observations. Look into the depths of your own soul and learn first to know yourself, then you will understand why this illness was bound to come upon you and perhaps you will thenceforth avoid falling ill. From error to error, one discovers the entire truth.

Always good to see some smart people these days. Good work on the Freudian post. :cool:

Mr Zero

Junior Regular (Got the T-shirt)
Reaction score
By the way, there is no Lich.

1. Why should I belive you? You just register, tripple post, and claim that there is no "lich" game. Do you even have something to back up your statement?
2. Too bad the triggers is telling something else...

Now I succeed to get past the problem with picking up the ring/??? item, but ... as the TRIGSTR_1127 said:
TRIGSTR_1127 said:
Please, don't spoil it for others.
:rolleyes:

T

TimeToKill

After you unfreeze the Lich, check the upper left corner of the area, off the map, and you'll fine the ??? ring again. You need the panda to go get it though. Every time you pick it up, it teleports to a different part of the area.

In the upper right hand corner behind the trees is a switch. If you attack it with the panda, a message pops up telling you that nothing happened.

That's as far as I've gotten.

Review:
1- Stomp lower left.
2- Get ??? with panda.
3- Give to Lich.
4- Purge Lich.
5- Type 18346.
6- Cast blizzard on Lich when in his normal form (might take a few tries).
7- Use breath of fire on him.
8- Lose mind.

Where ive gotten :

After unfreezing him in normal form, (make sure you havent touched the other ring yet) go to the ring and pick it up with panda, keep teleporting it around, i have only done this once but it will eventually teleport to the red circle in the bottom left, once its there, hit the lever.

T

TimeToKill

Ergg

Nevermind, but i did realize something, about 8 seconds after unfreezing him you hear a sound and it says "you hear a sound of a door closing" i hit the lever after that but nothing OHHHH and also, when you put lich on the space for rent, he raises his arms and they glow purple....wtf? :D

T

TimeToKill

You can notice certain patterns in absolutely anything. For example, on my seat. It's a pattern of indented figures, generally meant to be nothing. I've spent hours staring at it, listening to my music. I've noticed that there's a pattern that looks like a hand, and that it touches a pattern that looks like a dog, and that dog touches something that looks like a Frisbee. I can continue all the shapes that I see in it. I can even state the the designer meant for them to be there. But, in all honesty, what the hell do I know about it?

Did it occur to you that you haven't yet figured out how you're supposed to pick it up? "Oh, look, I can't open this door. It's locked. I guess it's impossible."

Look, I haven't even played the game. I much prefer the RoC version of Uther Party. It's simple, easy, and fun. But that's aside the point. The point is that I'm simply applying common sense and you're not.

Your right, if you have a carpet, look at it, no im not high, but you will eventually see shapes and figures, ive seen these throughout my life, including two men talking, characters from Mortal Kombat fighting, everything happens for a reason.

S

seb4

lich

Hi every1 i found an new part of this secret right after u fire him (after the ice and all of stuff) there is an countdown at the top right corner of your screen (like where its writed time left in some minigame) the title of this countdown is: ??? and you have only 10 seconde to do something now if you got fast u go hit the switch on the right where are the trees that will say ''it seen you just broke something'' now the countdow stop and is stay at the same time. the ring still bliking. have fun trying this

so here is the way
1- Stomp lower left.
2- Get ??? with panda.
3- Give to Lich.
4- Purge Lich.
5- Type 18346.
8- Run really fast to the switch and hit it.
9-?????? ... lol

T

TimeToKill

Hi every1 i found an new part of this secret right after u fire him (after the ice and all of stuff) there is an countdown at the top right corner of your screen (like where its writed time left in some minigame) the title of this countdown is: ??? and you have only 10 seconde to do something now if you got fast u go hit the switch on the right where are the trees that will say ''it seen you just broke something'' now the countdow stop and is stay at the same time. the ring still bliking. have fun trying this

so here is the way
1- Stomp lower left.
2- Get ??? with panda.
3- Give to Lich.
4- Purge Lich.
5- Type 18346.
8- Run really fast to the switch and hit it.
9-?????? ... lol

just have panda bloodlusted beforehand to make him run faster

S

seb4

yes u can bloodlust and right after u ctop the countdown the ''this space for rent'' (on the top left corner(the little cricle of power) she got a spell that is say something abou the ring then i dont know what to do

P

PerfectDark

yeah after hitting the switch within the timelimit, a ring icon appears in the "This Space For Rent" Beacon o_O it says something about gloves would surely come in handy

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
this isn't THAT old, so i guess i can stil post here. :)

i've been trying to figure this out for quite a while now... ive gotten as far as the ring ability. i TRYED to unprotect the map (or look at the triggers)
and heres what i found about the lich from the code. i wont bother with above it.
Code:
TriggerRegisterAnyUnitEventBJ(gg_trg_Free_Lich_Create,EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_SPELL_EFFECT)
call TriggerAddCondition(gg_trg_Free_Lich_Create,Condition(function Trig_Free_Lich_Create_Conditions))
call TriggerAddAction(gg_trg_Free_Lich_Create,function Trig_Free_Lich_Create_Actions)
call DisableTrigger(gg_trg_Free_Lich)
call TriggerRegisterTimerEventPeriodic(gg_trg_Free_Lich,.7)
call TriggerAddAction(gg_trg_Free_Lich,function Trig_Free_Lich_Actions)
call DisableTrigger(gg_trg_Free_Lich_2)
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(gg_trg_Free_Lich_2,Player(0),"18346",true)
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(gg_trg_Free_Lich_2,Player(1),"18346",true)
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(gg_trg_Free_Lich_2,Player(2),"18346",true)
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(gg_trg_Free_Lich_2,Player(3),"18346",true)
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(gg_trg_Free_Lich_2,Player(4),"18346",true)
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(gg_trg_Free_Lich_2,Player(5),"18346",true)
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(gg_trg_Free_Lich_2,Player(6),"18346",true)
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(gg_trg_Free_Lich_2,Player(7),"18346",true)
call TriggerAddCondition(gg_trg_Free_Lich_2,Condition(function Trig_Free_Lich_2_Conditions))
call TriggerAddAction(gg_trg_Free_Lich_2,function Trig_Free_Lich_2_Actions)
call DisableTrigger(gg_trg_Free_Lich_3)
call TriggerRegisterAnyUnitEventBJ(gg_trg_Free_Lich_3,EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_SPELL_EFFECT)
call TriggerAddCondition(gg_trg_Free_Lich_3,Condition(function Trig_Free_Lich_3_Conditions))
call TriggerAddAction(gg_trg_Free_Lich_3,function Trig_Free_Lich_3_Actions)
call DisableTrigger(gg_trg_Free_Lich_4)
call TriggerRegisterAnyUnitEventBJ(gg_trg_Free_Lich_4,EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_SPELL_EFFECT)
call TriggerAddCondition(gg_trg_Free_Lich_4,Condition(function Trig_Free_Lich_4_Conditions))
call TriggerAddAction(gg_trg_Free_Lich_4,function Trig_Free_Lich_4_Actions)
call DisableTrigger(gg_trg_Free_Lich_5)
call TriggerRegisterEnterRectSimple(gg_trg_Free_Lich_5,gg_rct_Free_Switch)
call TriggerAddCondition(gg_trg_Free_Lich_5,Condition(function Trig_Free_Lich_5_Conditions))
call TriggerAddAction(gg_trg_Free_Lich_5,function Trig_Free_Lich_5_Actions)
call DisableTrigger(gg_trg_Free_Lich_6)
call TriggerRegisterGameEvent(gg_trg_Free_Lich_6,EVENT_GAME_TOURNAMENT_FINISH_SOON)
call TriggerAddCondition(gg_trg_Free_Lich_6,Condition(function Trig_Free_Lich_6_Conditions))
call TriggerAddAction(gg_trg_Free_Lich_6,function Trig_Free_Lich_6_Actions)
call DisableTrigger(gg_trg_Free_Lich_Filter)
call TriggerRegisterTimerEventPeriodic(gg_trg_Free_Lich_Filter,.8)
call TriggerAddAction(gg_trg_Free_Lich_Filter,function Trig_Free_Lich_Filter_Actions)
call DisableTrigger(gg_trg_Free_Activate)
call TriggerRegisterEnterRectSimple(gg_trg_Free_Activate,gg_rct_Free_Switch)
call TriggerAddCondition(gg_trg_Free_Activate,Condition(function Trig_Free_Activate_Conditions))
call TriggerAddAction(gg_trg_Free_Activate,function Trig_Free_Activate_Actions)
call DisableTrigger(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Kill_games)
call TriggerRegisterAnyUnitEventBJ(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Kill_games,EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_DEATH)
call TriggerAddAction(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Kill_games,function Trig_Free_Secret_Kill_games_Actions)
call DisableTrigger(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Variants)
call TriggerRegisterAnyUnitEventBJ(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Variants,EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_ISSUED_TARGET_ORDER)
call TriggerAddAction(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Variants,function Trig_Free_Secret_Variants_Actions)
call DisableTrigger(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Games)
call TriggerRegisterAnyUnitEventBJ(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Games,EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_ISSUED_TARGET_ORDER)
call TriggerAddAction(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Games,function Trig_Free_Secret_Games_Actions)
call DisableTrigger(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Click)
call TriggerRegisterPlayerSelectionEventBJ(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Click,Player(0),true)
call TriggerRegisterPlayerSelectionEventBJ(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Click,Player(1),true)
call TriggerRegisterPlayerSelectionEventBJ(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Click,Player(2),true)
call TriggerRegisterPlayerSelectionEventBJ(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Click,Player(3),true)
call TriggerRegisterPlayerSelectionEventBJ(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Click,Player(4),true)
call TriggerRegisterPlayerSelectionEventBJ(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Click,Player(5),true)
call TriggerRegisterPlayerSelectionEventBJ(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Click,Player(6),true)
call TriggerRegisterPlayerSelectionEventBJ(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Click,Player(7),true)
call TriggerAddCondition(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Click,Condition(function Trig_Free_Secret_Click_Conditions))
call TriggerAddAction(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Click,function Trig_Free_Secret_Click_Actions)
call

that is down to the end of mentioning the lich... if anybody could say what this means... (it mentions clicking as i can see)

?

???

when lich steps on the button thing he says its his weekness blablabla enyways he dyes and a gost form of him that you dont control apeers. hmm now think how would you gain control of a unit that you dont control...hmmm..maby oh say charm? im not saying enything ahappens when you charm him but...im not saying enything dosent...Think about it...

ROBBYDOBBY

Reaction score
don't really know much about the JASS and stuff but what stood out to me was:

Code:
call TriggerRegisterAnyUnitEventBJ(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Kill_games,EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_DEATH)
call TriggerAddAction(gg_trg_Free_Secret_Kill_games,function Trig_Free_Secret_Kill_games_Actions)
So this obviously must mean once a certain unit is dead (EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_DEATH) it will add the action,(a kill game (which is secret)) gg_trg_Free_Secret_Kill_games,function
Only a thought:confused:

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've gotten quite far now, and now that ULTIMA V came out (yday i think) im gonna play it now and check if there are any improvement's made to it.

P

potosys

Omg lich!

When will the new uther party come out? I want to waste my time on new clues and obstacles with the lich game. :/

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've gotten quite far now, and now that ULTIMA V came out (yday i think) im gonna play it now and check if there are any improvement's made to it.

When will the new uther party come out? I want to waste my time on new clues and obstacles with the lich game. :/

nough said :p

U

Uther_Hack

I will speak once, and only once.

I will speak once, and only once. Dont try to contact me.
I will speak once, and only once. I hold a great secret.
I will speak once, and only once. I know the truth.
I will speak once, and only once. I have an unprotected copy of Uther Party.
I will speak once, and only once. The lich game is true.
I will speak once, and only once. But thats not important.
I will speak once, and only once. There is a far greater mystery game.
I will speak once, and only once. I will not say the name.
I will speak once, and only once. I will not say how to get it.
I will speak once, and only once. Only me and the creator know.
I will speak once, and only once. I will tell you one thing.
I will speak once, and only once. If you cant figure out the lich.
I will speak once, and only once. Dont even try.
I will speak once, and only once. For if you try the greater secret.
I will speak once, and only once. You will die.
I will speak once, and only once. Some people may doubt. n1a2u3Q4-5r6U7
I will speak once, and only once. But the people who believe.
I will speak once, and only once. The person who Unlocks the secrets.
I will speak once, and only once. Will have great pride.
I will speak once, and only once. Keep looking.

Clue
I will speak once, and only once. Ijjao9ocmea7pcici3pancu1iwnchl5canjca4vnsic8opensa6kasdu2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.