Uther Party: How do I get the lich secret level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Ur-Quan

Moderator please delete this stupid showoff post.
He's showing off and that could be spotted from a moon.

F

FlyntFire

The lich

Ok Here's what i know
use mannoroth to get ???
use stomp (with mannoroth) on the weird slow effect in the bottom left
purge lich with any thing that has purge
type 18346
get the frost lich and use precise timing while the lich is changing chars to use blizzard on him... (you must use bllizzard on him while he is warping. and it must hit him while he is in the lich warp)
then while lich is frosted to ground
use the panda to shoot fire at him to remove the frost.
you will here a click.
move the panda to the top leftand you can see over the ridge there is a lever behind the trees. hit it with panda.
it will say "nothing seems to happen" SEEMS but something does happen
move the panda to the top ridge and hold down the delete button to tilt your screen to the left. if you are in the right position you will see an item. pick it up with panda. it will blink into the minigame selection area next to lich. but when you try to pick it up. it blinks away from you.

THATS ALL I KNOW! -FlyntFire-

H

Halfhuman91

Secret Lich Level???

Ok guys this is what i know. Uther party ULTIMA version V
For people who don't have the map: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/18771/

1) Use pandaren To get the ??? Item beneath the cliff( Scroll down Camara twice)
2) Use mannoreth to stamp in the red thing left down corner.
3) When you did it the lich will pop out. Give the ??? Item to the lich King.
4) Now find your shaman and purge the lich king.
5) Now he Changes in monsters now say: 18346.
6) Now he says'' What? I can''t Hear you?
7) Now go with the ice revanant freeze him in the lich form if it doesnt you must try it over. If it succeeded then read 8)
8) Now w8 hes frozen go with the pandaren Brewmaster to the lich king dont do anything else. Now move your archmage to the tree Right upper corner you see a lever dont attack it yet. Now use fire breath on lich king and attack with your archmage the lever. If its right the ??? timer has stopped by 8.
9) Now if you are still by the tree press the DELETE button if you are good you see a ring of loathing. Go with the pandaren take the Ring of loathing.
You will see that the ring warps warps and warps evrywhere if you want to take the item.
10) If you have ultima V Version you had in the beginning a room for rent in the upper left corner click it again and you see a ring icon there.
11) The ring icon says: A pair of clovers surely would be handy.
12) Now if you go with the lich king on the room for rent he puts his hands up the air and it will be purple.

This is as far i have come im still figuring out how to do the lich secret if i completed it i will post it here.
Here is a screenshot of the lichgame.
x1pbglk-vqL4BvV0KzJeHgpPDIsnnUe7a1MHlPZhnqDafzolB2SxA03ZSvQVZYWqiisNeCeLck5MyO5qotgXE_MWYdQnwWPxXMeKTeqKdLAbiktLKb2ldL1UyPA2W_1uvuP5atXzgrXZzwaaCCXoZG8Mg

These are some of my other secrets:
1) Bloodlust Pandaren.
2) Slow the Archer.
3) Drunk the archer.
4) Bloodlust the peon
5) Bloodlust Beastmaster.
6) Slow the peon.
7) Cripple the peon.
8) Make Ghoul invisibility
9) Make dreadlord Invisibility
10) Make rifleman Invisibility
11) Make gnoll invisibility
12) Make rilfemen drunk.
13) Bloodlust mannoreth.
14) Many times Click the shaman.
15) Bloodlust doom stamper.
16) Bloodlust Blinky.
17) Bloodlust tinker.
18) Kill the rabbit a car will appear.
19) Bloodlust the hungry wolf.
20) In the bushes right upper corner there's a barbeque piggy
21) Bloodlust the seer
22) Cripple the duneworm
23) Cripple the tower builder
24) Purge the snap dragon
25) In game typ: DOTA
26) Purge the naga Siren.
27) Purge the small hermit crab.
28) Purge the satry trickster
29) Purge the tinker + Bloodlust for nice combo :)
30) Purge salamander
31) Purge Mathog
32) Ivisibilty Bumping boat
33) Purge gnoll + Invisibility for a nice combo
34) Slow the blademaster
35) Invisibility the orge warrior
36) Invisibility the Snap Dragon
37) Invisibility the Salamander
38) Slow Beastmaster
39) Purge Pandaren
---------------------------------------
Tip: If you want to detect secret games try using diffrent spells on charachters if the charachter says something of changing or color then thats a secret. As example: If you bloodlust pandaren the sound of the bloodlust is weird. Well i hope you find new secret games.^^

More to come i will find new secret games:D
Hope you got enough information:cool:

ROTS19

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Ok, In ULTIMA-Q i DID in fact find a lich game, Heree's how it worked:

You get the panda to pick up the ??? item and give it to the lich...then "assassinate" him then do "18346" then finally it will go all red and he'll start saying random stuff, you put the Ghoul on the pad and the game is exactly like the ghoul game, only the "champion" who picks the free games is in control of a lich, allowing him to kill the necromancers and priests and other ghouls.

Note: This only works SOMETIMES and ONLY in Version Ultima Q i've only gotten it to work about 7 times out of a total of around 15-20 tries, But it HAS happened. Any other version than Ultima-Q, this wont work but there IS in fact a lich game...it may have even been a glitchy accident, but its still a game. Also note that this secret game is not theh funnest game on uther party.

there you have it! thats how to get it!

ALso note, that it MAY be possible to increase the chance of the game happening if you push the lich after doing 18346 into as far top left as he can go, but still without going onto the cliff, i havent tried that yet, but it MAY have made it more possible for it to happen. But still, i did get htis game tow ork

L

luam

Well i got something...

:banghead: I took the lich, and froze him... Unfroze him with fire, hit the switch and had him under my control... Started chasing the ring around for a bit then couldnt find it (It was under a big monster guy, fergot who) and then put the lich ontop of the game square; after that, he said "if only i had my ring" and died, and became a ghost, i eventually killed the ghost and realized that was wrong, so i went to pick a game to start over... I played the game and won; after i won, the game paused (apparently by me:eek: ) and then said I won... it skipped the ending scene and just said I won

Mebbe this is only a hack to win the game instantly (i had about 4 free games left, and before it said i won, it jumped to 8)

Also, after i failed an attempt at getting the lick (i got the assassin) i played the ghoul game... I noticed the lich aura which u first stomp, at the bottom left where it is in the selection

M

Maledicat

Well, imma go try it.

God this thread is old.

Title says it all. I've been looking for the game for a loooong time, kind of abandoned it for a while after the whole "removed the lich game" scare.

I will edit again when i get something.

Until then, keep on wondering :nuts:

Actually, now that i'm trying it, i can't find the switch. I'm in ultima V obviously, and i hear the switch should be by the ring of loathing. And as much as I insert and delete button, i can't find anything.
HEEEELP??

And btw, perhaps the ring of Loathing has to do with the Kingdom of Loathing, popular and hilarious and cynical stick-figure mmmorpg on the internet (kingdomofloathing.com)

U

utherparty

i now where the ring is

now ultima-v version he has created the lucky ring his name is ring of loathing but every time i click to pick him up with the lich the item blink away i have a replay... pls answer:banghead:

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Theres bound to be a secret in one of the minigames, like if you fly you can get away and you unlock something.

U

utherparty

i found the ring its called ring of loathing (version v)

i found the ring so if some 1 can open the gamje i can show u my b-net acc: sp33dstyle:confused:

Demi666

Reaction score
idk if any1 påosted this but a tresure is in downer mountains hard to explain.. but when you choose games take some1 with item inventory and get him to take the item:)

U

utherparty

bin beim crused lich bsichen weite rgekommen

nachdem ich den ring of loathing gefunden habe aber kann ich nicht aufnehgmen weil der item sich imme rweg blinkt habe ich sehr sehr sehr lange gesucht und habe einen geheimen hebel gefunden ... gut versteckt :) habs gelöst :) das game gibt es nur sehr gut versteckte sachen muss man activieren

U

utherparty

in witch mini game is a door that cant be open?

when u free the lich then comes a sound and "it seems like a door is been shut" and i have the ley to open it but where is the door?????:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
nachdem ich den ring of loathing gefunden habe aber kann ich nicht aufnehgmen weil der item sich imme rweg blinkt habe ich sehr sehr sehr lange gesucht und habe einen geheimen hebel gefunden ... gut versteckt :) habs gelöst :) das game gibt es nur sehr gut versteckte sachen muss man activieren

well aftre putting that ina translator, this came up.

after I did not find the ring OF loathing however can I aufnehg men because the item imme rweg flash myself have I very very for a very long time searched and has a secret lever found... well hidden habs solved the game gives it only very well hidden things must one activieren

what i get: after i didnt find the ring of loathing, however, i could men cuz the item flash that i had, i have searched searched for a VERY long time and i found a secret lever, well hidden, and the solved game gives it only well hidden things, things one must activate.

W-T-H?

risen_jihad

Reaction score
he had typos, as anyone might have. Aufnehgmen was probably meant to be aufnehmen, which means to take, basically. and the "imme rweg" meant "immer weg" which means always away. such as he "always kept blinking away"

R

Rygus

What Happened To me Today

I did the following
-Use Pitlord's TC spell on the red thingy at the bottom left corner.
-Lich Popped-up
-Purge
-Blizzard
-He got freezed
-I used the breath of fire on him
-Activated lever with Archmage
-Took Ring of Loathing
Then Something weird happened, something that has not been posted here yet, Something So Horrible that i had to close my eyes in fear.
The Lich

Died.
And then I'm all like WTFROFLMAO NOOOOOOO!!
And then i saw something, I saw an 'Enforcer' Next to the place in which the lich died. The Enforcer has an Skin of a Bandit with 450 hp and 29-34 damage, he throws spears. Then I took him to the platform, and then, then the most horrible thing happened.
The Enforcer

Died.
And then I'm all like WTFTHISCANNOTBEPOSIBLEOMFGNO, then I took the ghoul to the platform and guess what, nothing happened, what i can conclude:
25% is not a good enough chance, but I will keep trying until I discover the secret of the lich!

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I think the maker spent more time making the Lich thing as stupid and complicated as possible than he did on the rest of the game >_<

Rad

Reaction score
man this sounds like fun... i almost want to go buy a new copy of RoC so i can play it

I read every freaking post about this (except the few long ones about omg its fake and im jesus christ~!)

oooh keep it going

S

Shooguy

Lots of liches

hehe i found glichy lich can make a lot of them
/Users/nathanfields/Desktop/Picture 1.png

S

Shooguy

image didn't work oh well i made a lot of the uncontrolable lichs by puting the shapeshifting dead lich on the platform

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I Wander if I can revive this topic... I just unprotected Uther Party Ultima V, but it has 1 trigger... i copyed that into word and used CtrlF to find a few things...

First:
Code:
function afF takes nothing returns nothing
	if(afE())then
		call CreateNUnitsAtLoc(1,'H00B',udg_player01,GetUnitLoc(GetDyingUnit()),bj_UNIT_FACING)
		call SetUnitUserData(bj_lastCreatedUnit,159)
		call AddSpecialEffectTargetUnitBJ("origin",bj_lastCreatedUnit,"Abilities\\Spells\\Orc\\WarStomp\\WarStompCaster.mdl")
	endif
	if(aff())then
		call DisplayTextToForce(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,"|cffFFFF00Cursed Lich|r: If that's how you deal with things, I don't want to play with you anymore.")
		call PlaySoundBJ(udg_sound126)

It mentions playing for those of you who said it might not exist... i also dont remember the lich saying this.

Code:
function aEO takes nothing returns nothing
	call DisplayTextToForce(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,"Congratulations! You have successfully unlocked the Lich!")
	call DisplayTextToForce(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,"TRIGSTR_1127")
endfunction

... its very hard to read...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.