Uther Party: How do I get the lich secret level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D3aDM4n

Welldone Romek,

"Congratulations! You have successfully unlocked the Lich!"
Then theres an end to it!
i reach to the blinking item the ring of something and when lich turns into a neutral red ghost lich, any other steps?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the lich isnt ment to die.. (turn red) because if it did, whats theh point in the other steps if u can just skip them and make it die?

i got to the part were the rental pad thing gets an ability and the ring moves around.

Demi666

Reaction score
I Wander if I can revive this topic... I just unprotected Uther Party Ultima V, but it has 1 trigger... i copyed that into word and used CtrlF to find a few things...

First:
Code:
function afF takes nothing returns nothing
	if(afE())then
		call CreateNUnitsAtLoc(1,'H00B',udg_player01,GetUnitLoc(GetDyingUnit()),bj_UNIT_FACING)
		call SetUnitUserData(bj_lastCreatedUnit,159)
		call AddSpecialEffectTargetUnitBJ("origin",bj_lastCreatedUnit,"Abilities\\Spells\\Orc\\WarStomp\\WarStompCaster.mdl")
	endif
	if(aff())then
		call DisplayTextToForce(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,"|cffFFFF00Cursed Lich|r: If that's how you deal with things, I don't want to play with you anymore.")
		call PlaySoundBJ(udg_sound126)

It mentions playing for those of you who said it might not exist... i also dont remember the lich saying this.

Code:
function aEO takes nothing returns nothing
	call DisplayTextToForce(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,"Congratulations! You have successfully unlocked the Lich!")
	call DisplayTextToForce(bj_FORCE_ALL_PLAYERS,"TRIGSTR_1127")
endfunction

... its very hard to read...

u did unprocttect verison v? thats a big lol i asked ancanus for it and he sent it after i promised not to change anything <.<

D

Dorian

nachdem ich den ring of loathing gefunden habe aber kann ich nicht aufnehgmen weil der item sich imme rweg blinkt habe ich sehr sehr sehr lange gesucht und habe einen geheimen hebel gefunden ... gut versteckt :) habs gelöst :) das game gibt es nur sehr gut versteckte sachen muss man activieren

He said,
utherparty said:
After I found the Ring of Loathing, I can't pick it up, because it keeps blinking away. I have searched for a very long time and have found a secret lever... well hidden. :) (I) have solved (it) :) The game gives it (I'm assuming 'it' is the ring)only when one activates very well hidden things.

Based on the functions I'm looking at, it's impossible to pick up the Ring of Loathing without it Blinking away. There is no other trigger that disables the one that makes it Blink, at least not that I have found... yet. I'm almost positive that the Ring of Loathing is a red herring that he added because peple were getting too close to figuring it all out.

Already known course of actions:
1. Grab ??? with Brewmaster.
2. Stomp on red glowy thing in bottom left corner with Tauren.
3. Purge Lich with the seal.
4. Type 18346
5. Use the Ice Revenant's Blizzard on the Lich to Freeze him
6. Use Brewmaster's Breath of Fire to thaw him.

My addition to the solution:
The "Finally! I'm free! But... I feel I'm missing something." message starts a timer. Once you get the message "You hear the sound of a door being shut", it's too late to do whatever comes next. You also MUST freeze him as a lich. If you freeze him as ANYTHING else, the whole thing breaks down. You have only a few (10?) seconds from when he says "Finally! I'm free! But... I feel I'm missing something." to destroy a specific destructible, at which point it will say "It seems you broke something!" If you don't do it fast enough, it will say "You hear the sound of a door being shut." The destructible that needs to be killed is actually a lever, just like the German speaking guy said. The lever is here

Now, the only character I've found that can actually activate the lever is the Panderan. In order to get him there in time, move ALL the units between the bottom left corner, where the lich appears, and the top right corner, where the lever is, out of the way. Go through the usual routine to get the "Finally! etc." message, then once you've used the Breath of Fire ability, make the brewmaster run like a mutha up to the lever, right clicking on it to 'kill' it. You probably won't even be able to see the lever, but if you hover the mouse around in that top corner, it should turn yellow and have a tooltip pop up that says "Lever". You have VERY little time, so move fast. It might also help if you find the lever BEFORE doing all this.

If you manage to destroy this lever within the time limit, it gives a message saying, "It seems you broke something!" and adds a "ring" ability to the "This space for rent" circle. This sports the description, "It seems someone left a ring covered in mudge here. A pair of gloves surely would come in handy." Immediately following this, a Demon Storm destructible is revealed overhead.

From that point on, I don't know where to go. I can't seem to "pick up" this new ring or find anything that deals with any of it in the map.
The Lich also still dies if he steps on the switch.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
u did unprocttect verison v? thats a big lol i asked ancanus for it and he sent it after i promised not to change anything <.<

:) i used an MPQ extractor to open it up.

does your unprotected version have all the triggers properly, or only 1 like mine?

V

Viandante

I have a problem: I did exactly what you said, but neither Pandaren nor Achmage (as someone said before) worked for me.

I take the bracer, give it to lich, purge, 18346, freeze, melt ice then run for the level but even if I destroy it, the timer doesn't stop and the f'ing sound of closed door comes up.
What do I do wrong?

D

Dorian

I have a problem: I did exactly what you said, but neither Pandaren nor Achmage (as someone said before) worked for me.

I take the bracer, give it to lich, purge, 18346, freeze, melt ice then run for the level but even if I destroy it, the timer doesn't stop and the f'ing sound of closed door comes up.
What do I do wrong?

I dunno, it works for me. I always use the Seal to purge him. Maybe that has something to do with it?

V

Viandante

I tried with shaman and with seal, I even tried to make lich run for the lever (with the speed boost from Archimonde) but it's of no use.

Anyway, I have a pair of tricks that are good:

1 - With Archimonde's Bloodlust (can't remember if it's Bloodlust or not, the icon is that) reaching the lever is a joke.
2 - Get Pit Lord in position, then select a lot of heroes and make them go near him. Try not to make space between heroes. Then stomp. Lich will appear distant from Pit Lord and nearer the lever.
3 - If you didn't manage to do that don't worry: while Lich is morphing after purge, go near him, you got to enter in contact with him: you'll notice that while morphing he'll move away from you. Use this trick to cut the distance with the lever ^^

V

Viandante

:) i used an MPQ extractor to open it up.

does your unprotected version have all the triggers properly, or only 1 like mine?

I tried to use Mpqview to do this, but I don't know how to do it. Is it complicated to explain? I'd really like to see it!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
I can coudnt find the lever to hit befor the door closed, but heres a replay of how far I got.

You all probably know this allready, but if you typ "dota" it will give you a mini-game that DOSENT COUNT AS A GAME! So you can do it 1000000 times even though you only get 7 mini-games to chose normaly.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the lever is in the top right corner, in the trees somewere

Daskunk

Reaction score
So far this is what I do:
1- Thunder Clap the corner.
2- Make the panda get the "?????" item and give it to the lich.
3- Puge the lich and type in 18346.
4- Use the reverant's blizzard ablity to freez the lich WHEN hes in lich form ( He switches into lich 3 times in a row, watch for that time and start doing it)
5- Unfreez him with pandas breath of fire, then run the panda to turn of the switch ( From what ive tryed, only panda will turn of switch, other units will do nothing)
6- Move him into "this space is for rent" and he will do his channel animation (Also the space for rent will say " It seems like some one left a ring in the mud here.....A pare of gloves would help get it out"

That's were im stuck at now :( But you can puge him AGAIN and he will start chageing models again, and this time 18346 wont work. I thought a102ckaj might work ( its the liches name), but I havent had time to try.

A

Arken

He said,

Based on the functions I'm looking at, it's impossible to pick up the Ring of Loathing without it Blinking away. There is no other trigger that disables the one that makes it Blink, at least not that I have found... yet. I'm almost positive that the Ring of Loathing is a red herring that he added because peple were getting too close to figuring it all out.

Already known course of actions:
1. Grab ??? with Brewmaster.
2. Stomp on red glowy thing in bottom left corner with Tauren.
3. Purge Lich with the seal.
4. Type 18346
5. Use the Ice Revenant's Blizzard on the Lich to Freeze him
6. Use Brewmaster's Breath of Fire to thaw him.

My addition to the solution:
The "Finally! I'm free! But... I feel I'm missing something." message starts a timer. Once you get the message "You hear the sound of a door being shut", it's too late to do whatever comes next. You also MUST freeze him as a lich. If you freeze him as ANYTHING else, the whole thing breaks down. You have only a few (10?) seconds from when he says "Finally! I'm free! But... I feel I'm missing something." to destroy a specific destructible, at which point it will say "It seems you broke something!" If you don't do it fast enough, it will say "You hear the sound of a door being shut." The destructible that needs to be killed is actually a lever, just like the German speaking guy said. The lever is here

Now, the only character I've found that can actually activate the lever is the Panderan. In order to get him there in time, move ALL the units between the bottom left corner, where the lich appears, and the top right corner, where the lever is, out of the way. Go through the usual routine to get the "Finally! etc." message, then once you've used the Breath of Fire ability, make the brewmaster run like a mutha up to the lever, right clicking on it to 'kill' it. You probably won't even be able to see the lever, but if you hover the mouse around in that top corner, it should turn yellow and have a tooltip pop up that says "Lever". You have VERY little time, so move fast. It might also help if you find the lever BEFORE doing all this.

If you manage to destroy this lever within the time limit, it gives a message saying, "It seems you broke something!" and adds a "ring" ability to the "This space for rent" circle. This sports the description, "It seems someone left a ring covered in mudge here. A pair of gloves surely would come in handy." Immediately following this, a Demon Storm destructible is revealed overhead.

From that point on, I don't know where to go. I can't seem to "pick up" this new ring or find anything that deals with any of it in the map.
The Lich also still dies if he steps on the switch.

If you use INS and DEL, you can rotate the camera. The ring is north of the level pick, just rotate the cam and you'll see it on the ground.

Daskunk

Reaction score
If you use INS and DEL, you can rotate the camera. The ring is north of the level pick, just rotate the cam and you'll see it on the ground.

I already know were the ring is, but it does absolutly no good because he cant pick it up..

W

WowWhoReally

Heres what happens
Pitlord gets ring.
Goes to left corner.
Slams.
Gives ring to lich.
Purge lich.
Type 18346.
Bring Archmage to bbq pig.
Freeze lich.
Breath of fire lich.
Use AM to hit lever.
Those are steps up to there.
Then i took lich to space for rent.
He started an animation.
went to get ring.
ported into arena.
Tried picking up with every unit with inventory, just kept teleporting around the arena.
Fin.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
rofl i get none of that jass code, since i undestand nothing about jass :).
Someone pro at jass should look into that in their spare time

Edit: About the ultima V JASS code- Is it not deprotecting Uther Party V and extracting the JASS code? Which is like hacking? Not supported at thehelper?

R

rakuza

well i never deprotected the map i just took one of the protections down of the many which is done by map hosting websites anyways

and the jass isnt supported and if i had intended it to be supported you would see it on the local website

if a mod would like to edit out the website they can be my guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.