Valentine's Day

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
Well, it is anytime soon that Valentine's Day is on.

What would you do in this day?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Chill with mah girl and relax for a change...

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I got my girlfriend a gift, and we're just going to hang out at my house. :)

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
Well, lucky for you. I have broken feelings right now (see my custom tittle) so I probably won't do anything cosy or nice tommorow.

Demi666

Reaction score
i think im the only 1 who is STUPID ENOUGH to enter a contest with my gf:p

we wanted to see who could be without the other longest:p
¨here are rules
we cannot talk/touch eachother on 40days how smart am i sayin yes be4 valentines day..^^??

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
well as long as you keep talking like that I wouldn't want to talk/touch you either. I might get stupid on me! >_<

Corleone

Reaction score
Well, I'm quite ill as we speak, and I don't think it'll change tomorrow, so I'll either be spending my day in bed, doing nothing, or go to school and do... nothing. Probably gonna get a rose or two from some random person, but they're usually ugleh as hell, so meh. :rolleyes:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
well as long as you keep talking like that I wouldn't want to talk/touch you either. I might get stupid on me! >_<

Warning number 1:

Play nice.

BlueSin

Reaction score
Well here in central Florida tornadoes are expected to hit (again). So I have no idea what I'll be doing, because the weather will probably be too shitty to go out. (Broke up with girlfriend about 4 months ago, so i don't mind anyway, don't have to buy any gifts or choclate! :) )

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
I might finally get the courage to ask out a girl that I've been interested in for about a year now...

Or on second thoughts, I'll just play some BF2...

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Well, going to hang out with my girl, then school, then maybe some more hanging out with my girl, then home :p. I have no idea what to buy her yet, tho :D.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
i will be going to class a bunch, and then doing hw, normal day for me, especially with ur an hour from ur woman at school

Akatsuki

Reaction score
I might make a card for this one girl...... Also good practice for graphic arts which I'm kind of intrested in. Three things I'm intrested in. Cooking, drawing, web making and stuff. But I'm bad at all those things and I'm already plan to do band and spanish next year.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
My Valentine's Day is tom...anyways I had to buy shit loads of stuff because I have alot of girls trying to get me...lol...too bad I can only choose 1..i probably won't choose any I don't want to crush hearts.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

-Hero

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.