Valid patron nearby

J

Joppez

hi, i made 1 shop with a range of 99999 (made another abilitie only changed range)
so i can buy items of it in the whole map.
now i made a building were you can buy items also (with the abilitie select hero) but now it says, must be a Valid patron nearby.
can somone help?

chango

Reaction score
The building need to have inventary so you can selected as a hero, also de select hero ability need to have the big range.

J

Joppez

The building need to have inventary so you can selected as a hero, also de select hero ability need to have the big range.

what building need to have inventory?
and what abilitie is deselect?

chango

Reaction score
Ups i didn't understund your question, i thought that you have a building near to the shop so you can buy items :D. Sorry.

Well you need to create a new custom ability based on select hero and then change the range of that ability to a big one and so you can select heros far away.

J

Joppez

i think u don't get what i mean :(, (sorry for bad english)
this is what i am trying to say:
I already made a shop with that range,
and now i cannot buy items in other shops
it says: need Valid patron nearby.
i dont know why :S?

FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
Valid patron nearby is that the building requires a unit with inventory to be able to sell items. The range of wich units need to be to buy items can be changed in gameplay constants.

Long range item buying could be fixed trough triggers also. If what ive written above wont do.

J

Joppez

Valid patron nearby is that the building requires a unit with inventory to be able to sell items. The range of wich units need to be to buy items can be changed in gameplay constants.

Long range item buying could be fixed trough triggers also. If what ive written above wont do.

OK let me explain again.
i already made 2 shops. 1 with much range other with normal range.
now i have a red arrow on my hero's head, and thats from the long range shop. now I want to buy a item from the low range shop, when im standing nearby it. but it don't work (i made the shop myself and the items to)

so... i can only buy items from the shop with the long range.
how can I change something, so my hero can buy items from both shops?

chango

Reaction score
Well i have something in a map maybe it could help i dont really know another way to help you :p

in 10 seconds you can buy a hero and then you can shop from items anywhere from the goblin shop.

there is another shop in the bottom left, but you maybe want to remove the butchers there xD.

the shops are made buying items with the circle of power and then moving that items to the heros, the only problem i have right now is that the circle of power doesn't know when the inventory in the hero is full :D

well you can type -gold to have more gold to buy more items.

Attachments

• PrimerMapaChango.w3x
    38.6 KB · Views: 207
J

Joppez

Well i have something in a map maybe it could help i dont really know another way to help you :p

in 10 seconds you can buy a hero and then you can shop from items anywhere from the goblin shop.

there is another shop in the bottom left, but you maybe want to remove the butchers there xD.

the shops are made buying items with the circle of power and then moving that items to the heros, the only problem i have right now is that the circle of power doesn't know when the inventory in the hero is full :D

well you can type -gold to have more gold to buy more items.

ah tnx man :)!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.