Vampirism pillage? effect.

Odi

Reaction score
Hey this is my first post on the site, and i was wondering if you are firmilliar with the vampirism ultra type games where vampires get money from attacking buildings/units. The point is im trying to make this effect work when my vampire attacks only the HUMAN race. <can this be done by using a trigger? well if so i would really appreciate if you could type the trigger format of it.

Thanks
-Odi

dianamod27

Reaction score
Well, you could give your units the Pillage ability and set its allowed targets to "none" according to a recent thread. Then trigger any unit using that ability (starting the effect of an ability? I'll test some stuff for you if you want) to give its owner X gold, and use a condition along the lines of "(Race of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to Human
"

It could look like this
Trigger:
  • I warned you all
    • Events
    • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
    • (Ability being cast) Equal to Pillage
    • (Race of (Owner of (Target unit of ability being cast))) Equal to Human
    • Actions
    • Player - Add 10 to (Owner of (Casting unit)) Current gold

But I'm not sure if this event/condition works on pillage. Either way, make sure you set its "targets allowed" field to "none" instead of setting its gold/lumber gain amount to 0 because apparently that makes your game crash.

Reactions: Odi

Odi

Reaction score
cool, yea I've seen the pillage ability on other threads on this forum page and will see if it will work. :D (im testing right now)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.