Vestras Replay Pack

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here's a replay pack that I've assembled from my best games. The replay pack contains 7 replays, mostly of me playing Z but also some of me playing P.
C&C is welcome, but these replays are mostly for educational or inspirational purposes. I do a lot of wacky stuff.

All the replays are from ladder.

Here it is: http://www.ge.tt/#9C57X16

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Scouting is good, zergling and overlord spread is okay, in some replays you could have spread them more around the map but overall its acceptable.
Your tec counters are very good, you use broodlords and corrupters very well when they are needed. You should consider getting mutalisks instead in some cases but still well played.
But you are commiting a little bit too much into infestors in my opinion. In some replays you were building like 10 of them or even more. They are very very expensive, need alot of micro, and their fungal does not stack. I wouldnt advice to have more then 5 of them if not especially needed. Even more if you consider the fact, that you can often see your infestors getting killed while they still have enough energy for at least 1 or 2 infested terrans or even a fungal. You should keep them in a separate unit group when A-Moving somewhere.
Its nice to see some ultralisks being used, i usually dont see them at all.
I like how you protect your expos very well with static defenses, 1 or 2 spines and 1 spore.
You are also expanding alot which is good, but maybe you could try to harrass a little more?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.