VirtuaUnlimited Alpha Version .oO2Oo. (need testers0

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Anyone want to try it out? I have a few more finishing touchs to make and then I need some people willing to point out the possibly many errors (some of which COULD be "fatal").

If you've seen my old one or my past few topics, I don't need to blather to you that this version contains at least twice as much. I have, however, added a Dungeon to the wilderness, and have decorated (and my finishing touch will be to activate it) a Mini-AoS north of the Wilderness. Unfortunately, these are the only adds on since I last spoke.

However, if you did notice when I last did speak, you will know that I've completed the wilderness, Varaga (a ragged village to the northwest of the wilderness, just on the other side of a fence border--I have to add an Advanced Armory and update the Settlers in the tavern so they can start the town building), and Bollag (a small but decorative and helpful city--it will sport a Training Arena, an Expert's Armory, and a Dog Race Gamble when finished).

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I think I'll put up the map here so you guys can get rid of all of the Solo bugs. Then, I can host a battle.net multiplayer and we can test it. Up to 10 Players :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.