Virtue Poster

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
This is a picture that was a school assignment in reading. We had to take a picture and edit it in some way and give the virtue and the meaning or such. I took a picture of my two friends lining up against each other like on a football line. The one on the right is in real life much bigger than the other, but I enlarged him anyway (much more complicated then it might seem). Here it is. Comments welcome, crits are ok, but I probably won't edit it anyway.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd210/Halahan/PossiblyFinishedReadingProject.jpg

(After looking at it, the 'determination' text seems like its not as hi-rez as it is when I look at it on my cpu.
not my fault)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
the text undewr it is wayyyy to long. It losses its meaning. Try something more like "When odds are down, I push them up, even if I can't"

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
The effects are kind of meh but pretty good I guess. Since it is just for a meaning, not much is needed. The text color under the pic could be better. And maybe add a tad bit of yellow to the image as a touchup to make it blend?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.