Snippet WaitMissileSpeed

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I guess I have to work on another method, probably check if the unit is moving at midpoint or just scratch the whole idea. :(

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Why not define the distance between caster and target every X Seconds, adding or subtracting the difference from caster to Target from the point it was cast on?
Let me clear it up...

On cast
C = Caster
T = Target
X = the distance between C and T
Every Z Seconds
C = Caster
T = Target
Y = the distance between C and T
If Y is greater than X
Then add the sum of (Y-X) to X
Elseif Y is smaler than X
Then subtract the sum of (Y-X) from X

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Or you could simply just check the distance between the projectile and the unit...if it is less than or equal to (hmmh...lets be a little lenient) 3 then do the actions

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Just remake the system to a slide system instead of a wait system. Replace your waiting to manually slide the missle, in this method you may check distance between targeted point and easily stop it.

T

Tubba

Meh... This can even be done in GUI... Distance between / Missile Speed = Time in seconds it takes for it to arrive...

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
just because something can be done in GUI does not mean that it should be done in GUI, or do you really dig a hole with a toothpick??

soulreaping

Reaction score
Everything that can be done in GUI will be more efficient in JASS.
It is proved and it is logical.

Anyway, if you fix the issue in which the target moves, it should be a very nice code snippet.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Everything that can be done in GUI will be more efficient in JASS.
It is proved and it is logical.

Anyway, if you fix the issue in which the target moves, it should be a very nice code snippet.

Yea Orc can do it...it's simply...he just needs to check the distance between the unit and the missile.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.