WANTED:Game Building Team

stormcrow

Reaction score
I'm creating a new game type. Unfortunetly i have no experience using the editor and require able individuals to help me. People joining must be semi-experienced to pro, but MUST be willing to put up with a newbie editor and a lot of mistakes. I would like this to be a team effort, i.e. we work together to create a great game, sharing ideas, brainstorming, etc. while i build the actual game.
Please remember that i need extended help, but i am willing to incorperate other ideas into the game.
I will post the basics of the games design after someone decides to help. please don't post unless you want to help.
last note, game is at 0% completion, if you want to help get ready for the long haul.
edit:I can learn the tricks through other threads but what i need is an idea team to create a great and BUG FREE game.

Ioannes

Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.
Reaction score
The way I see it, you are looking for people to do the work for you. Good luck finding any. I'm below intermediate, but even if I were above, I'd still look for other "above average" makers as opposed to novices like you.

I'd recommend gaining experience through other people's projects first. Unless you really believe in your game type and you're certain it is worth such a bold request. I just enlightened you - you're welcome.

stormcrow

Reaction score
you misunderstand. im simply lokking for people with ideas to share, im doing all the work i just need others input and support. Im still new so i will need technical supprt from expeirienced people, but what i really need are people with ideas to share and help make a great game.
let me re-pose the purpose. what i need is a team of people to check this thread periodicly to see if i am having problems. i madde this thread so i wouldnt have to spend hours looking for help. Im very willing to incorperate other ideas into my game, which is incentive. but i dont need others to work FOR me, i just need expert opinion whether an idea is feasable. Advice is all i need, but it will take time to make and i dontwant to post a hundred threads with my questions. All you have to do Is check in every now and then and offer advice or ideas. i will update with my progress and problems for that reason.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.