[Wanted] Terrainer That Can Terrain A World

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
I know this is annoying for some people, but I need a terrainer for a disease type of map. Disease spreads through airships, boats, travelers, and and land transportation. Also from animals. I didn't work on the map yet, but I need a terrain first because I need to know where to put stuff. I need someone to terrain a world. The world would have 3 mainlands and 4 islands. The gameplay would be 9 v 3 the 9 being the world leaders and the 3 are the disease developers. The 9 world leaders have a certain area to control for themselves but other leaders can interfere and help the other leaders.
The developers of the disease can modify how contagious it is, how deadly it is, and other stuff.
The objective for the developers are to kill everyone and the leaders are supposed to create a vaccine. To defeat a leader, you have to kill of the population the leader controls.

igor1222

Reaction score
So basically you would need 3 diseased terrains, and 9 "normal" terrains?
So like the Developers land/island/whatsoever is infested with the disease and the normal ones (Which is for the leaders) Is fine?

PureOwnage

Reaction score
Yeah, basically but the 9 normal terrains are supposed to be split up into 3 huge continents and one fairly big island.

PoZoR

Reaction score
lol that is a hell of a lot of work to ask people of. i suggest checking hiveworkshop for some terrain tools, there are some things they have there that can quickly generate a basic terrain for you.

PureOwnage

Reaction score
lol that is a hell of a lot of work to ask people of. i suggest checking hiveworkshop for some terrain tools, there are some things they have there that can quickly generate a basic terrain for you.
I don't want a generated terrain but thanks :D +Rep.

Lightstalker

Reaction score

Yeah but they don't work for large terrains and can't add water/cliffs. :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.